Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would my current member end if I bought a new one?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
I am curious because I would like to buy the half off one month membership before the deal ends, and that is gonna end today. I should have asked this before but I forgot, and because my membership ends October 8th from now, I was wondering if it's possible to buy the membership Now and instead of ending the current one and starting the one I bought, it'll keep going to the fullest on my current membership and then the new membership will start on that date the current one ends.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
No, your membership will not end if you purchase another membership. Your membership will be extended by how many days you have remaining and the days of membership you are purchasing.

For example, if you have 10 days of membership left, and you buy a month of membership, you will have about 40 days of membership.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
the half month only applies to New Memberships. This means that players who have not had a membership yet get the first one half off.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2017
i don't think so. It specifically says 1st time membership. Since you already have one, the sale price wouldn't apply to you.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
lol sorry i forgot to reply on this, but thanks