Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone with Good Life Pet Hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Hello, fellow Wizards! I have been questing through most of the game solo on my Life wizard. He is now level 94 and working on the first boss of Khrysalis. My gear setup has remained very good except for my pet. I've been working with a 1st generation Forest Beast with 3% Life Giver and the Lifeblade it gives as a baby. The Lifeblade item card has been immensely useful in bladestacking, but its other stats just aren't cutting it anymore. I was hoping someone could hatch a better Life pet with me. I would prefer to have a pet that gives a lifeblade item card, and but I would be willing to sacrifice for Proof, Defy, and/or any damage or outgoing healing talents. Thank you in advance!

Survivor
Sep 28, 2016
I have a forest lord that has maycast life blade and lifetrap. Sorry if it doesn't help much

Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Just to summarize and add some extra info, my wizard name is Charles JadeCoin, a Level 94 Life Wizard. My pet is an Adult Forest Beast with the Lifeblade item card given as a baby and +3% Life-Giver. I am usually available on weekends from 12:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M CT, but I may be able to make an exception to meet on weekdays from 4:00 P.M-8:00 P.M. If you need any additional info, please ask if you are interested in helping me out.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
I have an ancient kookaburra with MC fairy, spell proof, and pip o plenty

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
I have a 2 life gnome one is a adult and a ancient that I have hatch with my mega satyr