Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Theories about Spider

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
After completing Mirage, iv'e had a thought about everything grandfather spider said and one thing that struck me in particular is how grandmother raven used grandfather spiders heart to basically power the spiral so if did destroy him then we would destroy the spiral too. So I thought of a solution.

We first met grandfather spider in Khrysalis when we freed him from the black hole in the Hive. If we can't destroy him then maby the only thing we can do is place him back in his prison and make sure he can't ever escape. Maby Grandmother raven helps us capture spider and place him back in his prison along with his children.

Another theory I have about spider is that he can't complete his plans without someone else (other than his children), maby he needs us and Mellori for something. I'm judging this theory by what the shadow trickster said, ''I prefer the reward Grandfather spider is offering for your capture''. Maby it might not just be us but a possibility could be that he resurrects Morganthe.

I have a few reasons why he might resurrect Someone he helped destroy. Morganthe is a spider herself so it makes sense. But Morganthe had the same intentions as Grandfather spider basically which lead down to the road of destroying worlds. Maby spider is thinking that if Morganthe comes back, then she be play a big role in the spirals destruction and another thing, we don't actually know if Morganthe died or not. We saw her fall into space but we don't know what happened. Maby someone caught her or maby shes frozen in time and is just waiting for someone to free her. Now you guys are probably wondering ''why would grandfather spider resurrect Morganthe if he helped us destroy her. I think he helped us to gain our trust for the time being or maby he knew she wouldn't actually be destroyed. He could of possibly of known how much power she was using and he could of predicted what the result would be, her falling into space.

These are just some theories of what we could expect int he next world (most likely Empyera). What are your thoughts and opinions on these theories?