Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Porting Animation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
So we all see those class symbols that appear when our wizards port, but wouldn't it be nice if we could change what it looks like or what appears when we port? For example Death Wizards originally have the that appears when they port. but what if we had the option to make it so that instead of appearing bats would appear instead to take it's place. Or how about disappearing into a cloud of colored smoke. maybe dissolving into a swarm of spiders or rats. All i'm saying is this could be implemented easily all the necessary components are already there and each class has so much potential and the option to change such an action would really be nice to have.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Ice turns into snow or a blizzard or disappears in a cloud of ice sadly this will never happen

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
I have thought of this almost eery day while plpaying the game. We really do need a good animation :)

As of right now, the life and ice are the ones that fit most because a leaf swarm happens around the player and a certain snow blizzard happens around the ice. The other schools are just the school symbol.

I have some ideas on animations like this.

Fire: Burst into flames and disappear

Ice: White blizzard swarms around you and dissapear

Death: (As mentioned above) I like the black cloud you mentioned.

Storm: A cloud appears above and lightning strikes you making you disappear.

Life: A leafswarm with better animation than the current one, or maybe a tree grows through you and explodes making you disappear (Like the centaur animation)

Myth: I was unsure on what to do for myth. Any suggestions?

Balance: Maybe all of the school symbols can swirl around them or something? Balance is a school that can relate with all of the schools, so why not :P

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Pouffy23 on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
I have thought of this almost eery day while plpaying the game. We really do need a good animation :)

As of right now, the life and ice are the ones that fit most because a leaf swarm happens around the player and a certain snow blizzard happens around the ice. The other schools are just the school symbol.

I have some ideas on animations like this.

Fire: Burst into flames and disappear

Ice: White blizzard swarms around you and dissapear

Death: (As mentioned above) I like the black cloud you mentioned.

Storm: A cloud appears above and lightning strikes you making you disappear.

Life: A leafswarm with better animation than the current one, or maybe a tree grows through you and explodes making you disappear (Like the centaur animation)

Myth: I was unsure on what to do for myth. Any suggestions?

Balance: Maybe all of the school symbols can swirl around them or something? Balance is a school that can relate with all of the schools, so why not :P
After thinking about this a little more, and I was thinking of something. The animations should look something like the school crafted mounts in Aquila :D

I think balance should have a sand swarm thing around them as well after I thought about it.

If not the mounts, imagine the looks of the school themed auras that you get in azteca :P

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Balance can make you disappear in a ray of shadow/light good/evil basically balance??? or turn into sand...... Maybe myth can get pulled into the ground or get pulled into a book...

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Or for death you fall into a coffin that is Golden??