Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

jewel plant issue

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I harvested 2 star jewel plants and only received one jewel but did get all the other stuff from both. what happened? I am desperately trying to get spell proof an only getting one jewel is not helping especially since I should have gotten 4 from the double benefit.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I've run into this recently. Jewels do NOT overflow into your bank. If your backpack is full, then you just lose the jewel.

Katherine doesn't pop up with a warning when we're close to max, either.

So now I make sure to open up my jewel section in my backpack and sell off unneeded gems (or trade them to other wizards, or store them in a jewel vault) before I go do an Elder harvest.

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Freshta on Sep 12, 2017 wrote:
I've run into this recently. Jewels do NOT overflow into your bank. If your backpack is full, then you just lose the jewel.

Katherine doesn't pop up with a warning when we're close to max, either.

So now I make sure to open up my jewel section in my backpack and sell off unneeded gems (or trade them to other wizards, or store them in a jewel vault) before I go do an Elder harvest.

Alia Misthaven
1. Katherine does warn you when your close to max.

2. I was no where near max. I only had seventeen jewels on that wizard.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
The Proof jewel is very rare to get; I have over 20 plants going for a year; I have yet to get one. (I did get one Defy though).

But you have to keep your backpack open to the drops, as @Freshta stated.

Good luck

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
the awesome pyroma... on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
1. Katherine does warn you when your close to max.

2. I was no where near max. I only had seventeen jewels on that wizard.
Since the summer update she only warns you once, the first time you go near max. After that, if you go near max a second time she will not warn you a second time. It's because of the changes to how prior warnings and notices are now stored in our spellbooks.

But given you said you only had 17 jewels, that I can't explain.

Alia Misthaven