Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant i just give someone my pet to train them?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
hey i am an adept wizard and i've playing long enough to know that the pet games are a waste of time. isnt there like a pet trainer or something like from pokemon? where you can just give them the pet and with time they will grow into an ancient or something? if there is i would love to know about it. please respond.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
There is a pet jewel that gives small amounts of xp. I got one from a star jewel plant. The jewel takes 5 minutes to recharge after each gain. See more here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Jewel:Accelerated_Learner_Opal#axzz4sTcYnyjx

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
spyman447 on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
hey i am an adept wizard and i've playing long enough to know that the pet games are a waste of time. isnt there like a pet trainer or something like from pokemon? where you can just give them the pet and with time they will grow into an ancient or something? if there is i would love to know about it. please respond.
Lol..

Nothing in this world, or wizard's come easy my friend..

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Sorry no, we can't gift our stuff to other players. We're not supposed to share our account either apparently so, it's just us with access to our shared bank.

If you hate training pets or find it tedious, the only thing is to wait until KI has double pet training points advertised. Then feed your pet something from its own school each time you finish a pet game. Experiment with which foods it likes best and you will get more points faster by feeding it those things.

By the way it's only necessary to train it to teen to get a talent for it, and it's only necessary to train it to adult to be able to hatch it with someone else's pet.

Good luck.