Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing appearance

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
Since alot of us have made our characters as kids and probably have very different opinions now I want to be able to change our characters hair/skin/face/name without having to make a whole new character, or at the very least face and hair. I know we can already get hairstyles, but I want to be able to still wear a hat and still change my hair. Also I noticed half of the colors you can pick for hairstyles aren't the same shades as when you create a character. Or at least on the girl characters it's not. Just an idea, since there are online games where you can completely remake your look/name.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
TheFloofLord on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
Since alot of us have made our characters as kids and probably have very different opinions now I want to be able to change our characters hair/skin/face/name without having to make a whole new character, or at the very least face and hair. I know we can already get hairstyles, but I want to be able to still wear a hat and still change my hair. Also I noticed half of the colors you can pick for hairstyles aren't the same shades as when you create a character. Or at least on the girl characters it's not. Just an idea, since there are online games where you can completely remake your look/name.
Kingsisle confirmed they're going to add a barber shop eventually. It'll probably come next year since they said it's not coming with the Empyrea Update.