Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle mistake

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
I don't know if this is the right place to post my message but ok.
Hi I'm a level 21 student and my mom bought the prehistoric bundle for my 10th birthday and I was clicking all the options and looking at the stats of the outfit and I wanted the level 30 outfit but forgot to click it and now I accepted the level 20 outfit when I really wanted the level 30 outfit. Please switch my level 20 for 30 but don't switch my pet please I already got him to ancient in two days and I used really good pet snacks to level him up. Please send a message to me before switching out. I want it switched out because when I'm like level 45 or something I won't look at my stuff and say '' why did I buy this?'' because I will be a high level and not need it at all. I do t want my birthday present ruined. Please please please replace it.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Dragons rock on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Hi I'm a level 21 student and my mom bought the prehistoric bundle for my 10th birthday and I was clicking all the options and looking at the stats of the outfit and I wanted the level 30 outfit but forgot to click it and now I accepted the level 20 outfit when I really wanted the level 30 outfit. Please switch my level 20 for 30 but don't switch my pet please I already got him to ancient in two days and I used really good pet snacks to level him up. Please send a message to me before switching out. I want it switched out because when I'm like level 45 or something I won't look at my stuff and say '' why did I buy this?'' because I will be a high level and not need it at all. I do t want my birthday present ruined. Please please please replace it.
Oh no :/ try messaging Kingsisle Support, I'm sure they can help you out if you ask nicely!

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dragons rock on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Happy late birthday!

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
frostednutella on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
Happy late birthday!
actually it's early.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Dworgyn on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
You'll want to email our Customer Support directly to see if they can assist you.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
Is there any way to go back to my message?
I typed it already.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Dragons rock on Sep 10, 2017 wrote:
Is there any way to go back to my message?
I typed it already.
Support let me know that they contacted you back on September 7th and asked for more information. I've asked them to resend this email to you. If you don't see this in your inbox shortly, please check your junk or spam mail folders to make sure it wasn't sorted there by your email provider by accident.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Dworgyn on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
Support let me know that they contacted you back on September 7th and asked for more information. I've asked them to resend this email to you. If you don't see this in your inbox shortly, please check your junk or spam mail folders to make sure it wasn't sorted there by your email provider by accident.
Since the OP is a kid, the support email may have gone to the parent's account! That's something to keep in mind.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Dworgyn on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
My mom is checking it right now, than you for your help so much

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Sorry but could you help me again? I couldn't make a new message bored. But here it gose, I accidentally exited out with the X button at the top when I was in a dungeon I bought for 500 crowns. My heart is going so fast right now and I'm really sad please take away the dungeon and the stuff I earned in it I beg you. Other wise I spent 500 crowns on nothing.. It's night now and I feel groggy and sad.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Dragons rock on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
Sorry but could you help me again? I couldn't make a new message bored. But here it gose, I accidentally exited out with the X button at the top when I was in a dungeon I bought for 500 crowns. My heart is going so fast right now and I'm really sad please take away the dungeon and the stuff I earned in it I beg you. Other wise I spent 500 crowns on nothing.. It's night now and I feel groggy and sad.
If you exited through the tab you can log back on and it is there although at some point it won't allow you. It works for me most of the time if I do it by accident.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
frostednutella on Sep 14, 2017 wrote:
If you exited through the tab you can log back on and it is there although at some point it won't allow you. It works for me most of the time if I do it by accident.
It was days ago...

Survivor
Apr 14, 2017