Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia - Can't Complete Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2017
Recently I've been stuck on a quest in Krokotopia.
In the throne room of fire, there is a quest where you have to use a staff on the platform. I did this with a friend and I was unable to use the staff. There was no interaction with anything when going on the platform. I'd like someone to help me, and if they could I'd be rather grateful. Thank you

Survivor
Jul 12, 2016
I'm not sure but I think KI is still having problems, because weird things are also happening with my game, even though sometimes we can log on does not necessarily mean the game is working properly, we just have to be patient

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I can't really remember the exact quest you are on, but a lot of times it can take a bit for an item to re spawn or reset after another player has interacted with it. If you were doing this quest with a friend, and they got to the platform first, then you may have just had to wait a couple of minutes. Or, in dungeons sometimes only one person needs to interact with an item for everyone to move forward.

If neither of those is the case, then maybe it's because of the ongoing issues wizard has been gong through.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2017
@Iradian010 Thank you - this was appreciated and I'm gonna try again. I tried waiting - to no avail. I'm just gonna have to try to get to the platform the fastest.
@Nanook632 I doubt it was anything with the game not working, but it could well be that. The other friend of mine got there faster - and then I couldn't use it. I'll just be the fastest. Thanks