Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Error 107

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2016
I'm having trouble fixing Error 107. I'm a Mac user and I don't know how to check if my 'firewall' is blocking Wizard101 from me using it.. Otherwise, I've done everything it has instructed me to do to possibly 'fix' Error 107. What should I do to fix this error?! Its been popping up for me and preventing me to go into the game for more/less than 15 hours. Please help!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2015
The error is due to the DDOS attack. KI are working on it so we, the players, can continue playing again as usual. At times you will be able to get online, this is similar to me as I have been getting the Error 107 message after the DDOS attack.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
doggologgo. on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
I'm having trouble fixing Error 107. I'm a Mac user and I don't know how to check if my 'firewall' is blocking Wizard101 from me using it.. Otherwise, I've done everything it has instructed me to do to possibly 'fix' Error 107. What should I do to fix this error?! Its been popping up for me and preventing me to go into the game for more/less than 15 hours. Please help!
Wizard101 and Pirate 101 are both under a DDOS attack. Their servers are being "called" over and over by an army of corrupted computers - so much that whenever the rest of us try to log in, we get a "busy signal." That's what those errors are.

Your computer is fine.

There is nothing you can do but wait this out like all the rest of us. KingsIsle is working with their internet service provider plus wherever they house their servers to track down the bogus 'callers' and try to weed them out so the rest of us can get through.

The announcement about "Wizard101 Availability" is on the launcher when you try to log in. Be sure to read any alerts when they pop up. This DDOS attack has been going on for DAYS. The attacks started on 30 August.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/wizard101-availability-8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e3e0c016d4fcd?page=1

Alia Misthaven