Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Did You Hear About Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
In I think third grade, my friend told me about wiz and told me I should try it. So, I did. And I still love it to this day

Victoria Fairyheart

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
My brother got me hooked on to W101. I don't know how he got to know but that was 2010 ish. W101 was a game I always left in the corner and came back to after a while.

I had multiple accounts, I ditched many of them and decided to actually play on this one in 2013. I got till Marleybone and left it once again. This time, for 3 years.

Last year's spring is when I got hooked on again. It was a time when I was dealing with a lot of issues. I don't know why I decided to play again but I'm so glad that I did since this game helped so much. I related to a lot of people and that comforted me so much and helped me cope with my issues.

I have a lot to thank this game for :,)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Easy, the commercials. Must say, it looks much better on TV though, just like Food I:

They should probably employ this tactic to gain more players for their Brother Game, Pirate101