Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-1-17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2015
I think you should increase the drop rates of some items; for example: morganthe's amulet and mimic's ring as their drop rates are too low. OR
You can allow players to buy packs for gold for a limited time.
OR
You should have teleporters in Wizard City too.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
I would add a barber shop in the shopping district that let's you customise your character more.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
I want few things on wiz 10th birthday, and most of the things are possible.
1. If possible finish this third tier of world means launch 2 worlds and 1 side world (like wysteria or grizzleheim or even aquila) and increase level cap to 150.
2. Birthday dungeon either with wood/stone/gold keys or normal, and it will be level wise and it will drop new Birthday outfit (the outfit should be something good) also if you want to add mount and wand drops in that dungeon.
3. Double pet/garden etc
4. A new birthday pack? with similar items which are dropped in Birthday dungeon?
5. New hairstyles?

And i have one more idea, if i was developer i would have done something like this.

In this there will be either dungeons for each world and you have to request and finish story of world again. and inside that world will look similar "just different surroundings means black cloud and black fogg everywhere" and either this can be in form of dungeons or reality. with the story that someone used dark magic or something on whole spiral and wizard city need you again.
And if this in form of different dungeons for different worlds you have to finish storyline for wiz city then krok then marleybone and so on.. up to khrysalis and then you'll meet a new unique boss who will drop some awesome items?
For sure it will take a week for someone to finish that storyline but it will be fun weekend and at the end there will be sweet rewards.

Maybe that boss who tried to use dark magic on spiral will also drop some permanent mounts? Halloween, valentine, ester gears and mounts?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
oh ware would i start with this hmm i think the one thing i'd like to see added for next year's celebration is if all the worlds decorated for the big 10 years in the common areas

another thing i kinda want to see is when your picking a wizard to play the doors behind the wizard open and a quick 10 second pan of the area the wizard is going to would be a cool change up instead of the normal loading screen

also another thing the loading screen it just a fire and ice wizard battling each other what if three more screens were made for myth and storm, life and death and a third loading screen for a balance wizard shadow wizard and a celestial wizard battling each other it would defiantly keep things interesting so we're not bored with the same loading screen while areas load

and for one last idea i think listening to Bartlaby and all the teachers sing happy birthday next year under fireworks would be a cool also good luck on the whole ddos thing you got the whole wizards and pirates community behind you guys keep up the great work and cheers to another nine years

Survivor
Oct 06, 2016
It would be great to be able to gift tradeable backpack items to a friend. My husband and I play together all the time. With one set of our characters, I'm fire, he's storm. We'll do a dungeon together and he'll win a fire only item and I'll win a storm only item. It would be great to be able to switch. lol

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Clans/guilds. i made a post going into more detail and ideas for it somewhere on the forums

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's Friday, and that means it's time for a new topic.

First, on a serious note, we appreciate your patience while we resolve the issues caused by these DDOS attacks. I just wanted to assure you we have one group of Wizards here hard at work restoring stability, while we have a completely separate group working uninhibited on the next Wizard101 update.

Now that we've got that out of the way, this is a very special weekend, because we turn NINE! We've got some really fun celebrations happening now and all throughout this month - you can check out the details here. We're so hyped up on birthday cake right now that we're already talking about some of the things we have planned for our TENTH birthday. So, our question to you this week is this - if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral to celebrate our tenth birthday, what would it be?

Happy ninth birthday, and cheers to a fantastic tenth year with everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
A way to stitch your pets talents to another pets appearance!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Wolf RavenBlood on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Birthday spells and/or birthday gear from tower dungeons? (scaling difficulty, like Halloween)
Yes I love this idea. A dungeon could drop birthday gear, and maybe even a monster cake (similar to the mimic chests) that has a giant number nine birthday candle on top of it.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I think a birthday theme dungeon would be awesome and the gear would be all birthday gear.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I'd love trading for no auction items and reagents, but to keep people from scamming you, you'd have to be over age 13 and have made a purchase of over $5 to be able to trade. Maybe also your wizard would have to be a certain level. Also, every item would have a "value" so if you offered say, a level five auction-able item in return for darkmoor gear or a morganthe amulet, the game would detect that and automatically decline it. But if you try to give someone a morganthe amulet for, say, the darkmoor athame, it'd work. Also if its the other way around, for example you offer someone a piece(s) of really good gear for something bad of theirs it would send a notification to the other player saying what you want and what you'd like in return for it as well as accept and decline buttons. Thanks for reading this long post though!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
I'm not sure if anyone saw my thread, but I came up with idea where we maybe could do a Make-a-Mount thing! Showing our uniqueness and creativity with our own mount! I also think it'd be really fun if there was like some sort of contest, race, or tournament sort of thing!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Something similar to a 'God Power' on a temporary basis.

Double XP parties are always cool too.

We used to do this on a MUD (many moons ago)

Survivor
Sep 19, 2015
To all paying members:

An elixir that instantly trains the pet you have equipped to its maximum capabilities.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
Have a birthday themed treasure card spell that costs 10 pips to use.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Professor Falmea on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's Friday, and that means it's time for a new topic.

First, on a serious note, we appreciate your patience while we resolve the issues caused by these DDOS attacks. I just wanted to assure you we have one group of Wizards here hard at work restoring stability, while we have a completely separate group working uninhibited on the next Wizard101 update.

Now that we've got that out of the way, this is a very special weekend, because we turn NINE! We've got some really fun celebrations happening now and all throughout this month - you can check out the details here. We're so hyped up on birthday cake right now that we're already talking about some of the things we have planned for our TENTH birthday. So, our question to you this week is this - if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral to celebrate our tenth birthday, what would it be?

Happy ninth birthday, and cheers to a fantastic tenth year with everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I think a bunch of new quests, mounts, and perhaps a new fun side world like Wysteria, but also a grand, impressive stone statue that maybe looks around once in a while that always stays there. Could be a statue of Ambrose holding a staff up or something.
Perhaps also a quest that gives crowns? And a birthday pack.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
To celebrate the 10th Birthday, I would add a new Threat to the ENTIRE Spiral. A threat that means our Wizards need to revisit Unicorn Way, Firecat Alley, Colosus Blvd, Krokotopia, Marleybone, well the WHOLE spiral... Increase the level cap to 240 (or double whatever the level cap at the time is). The new threat in Wizard City would be available to Wizards level 50 (or 130) and up. New Krokotopia Level 60 (or 140) and up, etc., etc on up to new Mirage at level 240.

I don't think coding wise it would be too difficult (but then I'm a graphic designer and not a programmer) to use the same areas for two completely different levels of game play.

I would be a GREAT way to celebrate the history of the game, have Wizards re-visit long forgotten realms, and keep us ALL busy while we wait for Empyrea and beyond.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
May 22, 2015
A few mounts already have special talents. Why not add a jewel socket to all mounts similar to the one for pets?

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
I think for our 10th birthday, we should all get a free permanent mount. I think it would be just a great special treat for everyone who's been playing. It would also help the players who don't pay to travel faster.

It could maybe say "I love Kingsisle" or "Wizard101 is Awesome."
Rylee GoldLeaf

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Actually, there are a few things I would like to see added to W101 in the coming year. Some have already been mentioned, some I have mentioned (er, begged for!) before and some new ones that have occurred to me while thinking about this question.

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY W101! I have been enjoying my time in the Spiral for close to 7 years now. So sorry to hear about DDOS attacks. Shameful that a few nasty people want to make things bad for so many.

OK - on to the question:

1. PLEASE add a shared bank so that MEMBERS who have multiple accounts can trade between them. We pay for membership subscriptions. We own those accounts. There is no reason we should not be able to trade between our own characters.

2. Many games have allowed animated characters to use decorative items. Years ago, Yoville and Pet Society characters had the ability to sit on sofas, lie down in the beds and use various kitchen appliances. I have even programmed for this sort of thing so I know it is not difficult. We have such beautiful furnishings for our houses. Please let us use them!

3. I know it sets you up for toilet humor, but PLEASE add toilets to the bathroom furnishings. It is ridiculous to pretend they don't exist. I jury rig a toilet with a Dread Keep Throne, a Square Water Bucket and a piece of Crumpled Newspaper. Silly thing to have to do!

4. I would LOVE to be able to chat casually with some of my fave NPC's! A nice menu chat would be terrific!

5. I would love a member benefit where, for a limited time, we can purchase (for gold or crowns, don't care) INDIVIDUAL items from packs. I would love to be able to buy extra chairs, an additional dresser, more wallpaper or flooring without wasting nearly everything else in a furnishings pack.

6. PLEASE, update Wizard City/Ravenwood. It does not do justice to the game when you see the AMAZING graphics in Azteca and Polaris.

7. BEGGING: Please develop a Landscape Furnishings pack! Trees, shrubs, flowers - all needed!

TY!

Regards,
Suzanne

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Add universal resistance on wands. Depending on level. It could go up.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2015
I would love to see a new school or maybe we can shed some light on Alchemy, remember when Gretta Darkettle told us about how she would never go back to Ravenwood to teach Alchemy? It would be nice to see some Alchemy magic or maybe Alchemy as a new hobby like Crafting or Fishing! Or maybe even Shadow polymorphs?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Happy Birthday! Have been playing with my Grandaughter for 6 years now. In playing when we would get new mounts we would race around the lake in the Commons
area. Saw on KI live that they do it too, around Ravenwood. We think that like the pet races a mount race would be fun..

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
First off, I'd like to say, Happy Birthday, Wiz! Thanks for all the wonderful years of fun and magic, and I hope for many more to come.

Second, as for the tenth birthday, how about adding something like a special piece of gear, maybe a robe, that has a cape, and on the back of the cape it says a number, which shows how many years your account has been active, or a specially designed mount or set of gear for long time players, like what Runescape did. But I'm fine with just knowing that this wonderful game reached 10 years.

Here's to hoping for more fun times in the future!

- Thomas Wildstaff