Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-1-17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I think it would be really nice for wizards who have been here for a while to get a special gift for staying with you for so long. I took a break a few years back due to family issues and never had enough money to pay for the membership again. Recently, I finally got to play again and it makes me so excited to know there are new worlds for me to play, but I believe my old character would be a bit weird to play, so I created a new one to work on. Getting some new gear or mounts would be awesome so I really feel welcomed back to the community.

~ Iridian Ghoststalker

(Also it kind of stinks that you're having so many DDoS attacks on your birthday, I hope you find who ever is causing them!)

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
I'd like to see some rewards done similar to the fifth birthday. something special for the people who have been playing since beta would be cool. (permanent mount or pet [preferably mount]).

Survivor
Sep 01, 2015
I can't even login. I got an error message and yesterday, I got disconnected from the server. Thank you for trying your best though.

Survivor
May 01, 2016
I dont know how hard it would be to do this so it is just a suggestion, but how about a new dungeon

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I think a birthday outfit of some sort would be cool, or a party horn wand. Or maybe a birthday creature mount (like a dragon or cake monster or something) with a tongue that's a party horn, so when it growls (like the wyvern mounts) the tongue unfurls and makes sound, and maybe it breathes out confetti too.

On a slightly related note, any chance of a birthday bonus extension? With the attacks, I've only been able to connect twice briefly. A lot of other international players aren't able to access or enjoy the bonuses either for the same reason. We know you're doing all you can, so thank you. and С днём рождения!! (Happy birthday in Russian).

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
I think it would be cool if we could have the old Zeke gear back the ones we had before mounts were even added into the game. Or it would be nice if you gave death a decent 4 pip spell. (sorry I like death and think they need a better single hit) Also a 4 or 5 pip life hit all.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I would love to see a ten year pack. Select packs based on your school. So I can choose the storm ten year pack and be sure all the equipment items will be for storm.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
I would personally like to see a complete overhaul to the character creation system

In Ravenwood, Pigswick Academy, and the Arcanum, we see teachers with very different species, such as Moolinda coming from Mooshu, Dalia coming From Avalon, and Baba Yaga Coming From Polaris. So, Why just Humans
(I Presume) As Playable characters? Wouldn't it be cool to play as a Celestian? Or maybe a Krok?

Another Thing i would like to see is, of course, ways to change your race and name.

Wolf Nightcatcher 115
Wolf Legendcatcher 23

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Stitching pets would be nice: the looks of one pet, and the talents/stats and innate ability (such cards, or energy in case of the dapper corgi) of the second pet, just as it is for gear.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Birthday quests with cool rewards. Bring a character to the commons (like for Halloween) that will send us on some journey that can lead to cool rewards. Like maybe the last boss of the quest has a chance of dropping a new mount or pet or both! Once you complete the quests, you can continue to farm the boss while the birthday event is in the spiral.

Thanks for all your work with the attacks also

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
i am going to give my little wand a wave for this year and ask the team at wizard 101 to extend the birthday party festivities for a length about equal to the downtime we have been experiencing due to the DDOS attacks... i cannot work my gardens hardly at all and the pet pavilion games have become completely impossible... we, the players of the game, know you guys are working around the clock to get ahead of the attacks and i really appreciate this game above all others i have played, for a really simple reason. i met my wife of three years in game. that is right, i met her in a battle in mooshu and a few months and 2800 miles later, we became husband and wife IN REAL LIFE... so we both have a deep appreciation of the game... thank you for the hard effort you have displayed in showing your followers that they really are the ones that matter, on another note, i would like to see ALL pets, mounts, and gear to be able to be dyed any color chosen, and possibly add CRAFTABLE SOCKETS in all items. and how about gear that grows with your wizard in stats, of course it would become non tradable but there is already non trading gear so that really should not matter, why not add the ability to wear more than one ring, we have ten fingers, why can we not see the worn athame, some are really awesome looking in the picture, is there a way to hatch a pet and have a sidebar show all of the possible stat outcomes? maybe make the pet glow when it gets close to another that would yield a total hybrid, why are monsters the only ones that can wield duel weapons? once again, thank you for your ongoing efforts in getting ahead of this most recient attacks and once they are caught, have them standing in the commons in a rack taking a sound vegetable thrashing from all wizards that come across them, you guys could add an interactive basket about ten yards from them for us to pick up and throw lets say, rotting lettuce heads, tomatoes, etc.? thank you again

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Professor Falmea on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's Friday, and that means it's time for a new topic.

First, on a serious note, we appreciate your patience while we resolve the issues caused by these DDOS attacks. I just wanted to assure you we have one group of Wizards here hard at work restoring stability, while we have a completely separate group working uninhibited on the next Wizard101 update.

Now that we've got that out of the way, this is a very special weekend, because we turn NINE! We've got some really fun celebrations happening now and all throughout this month - you can check out the details here. We're so hyped up on birthday cake right now that we're already talking about some of the things we have planned for our TENTH birthday. So, our question to you this week is this - if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral to celebrate our tenth birthday, what would it be?

Happy ninth birthday, and cheers to a fantastic tenth year with everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Professor Falmea, I have an idea that will put a charm in payers eyes. how about temporary making the entire Wizard City free to play. Do so will encourage many new players to buy a membership. 2#. put all pack bundles,Houses and Dungeon Gauntlets in the crown shop Including a mega crown sale to help players buy these items. I feel this will be an awesome promoting to celebrate the big 10.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013

First, on a serious note, we appreciate your patience while we resolve the issues caused by these DDOS attacks. I just wanted to assure you we have one group of Wizards here hard at work restoring stability, while we have a completely separate group working uninhibited on the next Wizard101 update.

Now that we've got that out of the way, this is a very special weekend, because we turn NINE! We've got some really fun celebrations happening now and all throughout this month - you can check out the details here. We're so hyped up on birthday cake right now that we're already talking about some of the things we have planned for our TENTH birthday. So, our question to you this week is this - if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral to celebrate our tenth birthday, what would it be?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I cant enjoy the 9th birthday cant even log on due to the servers -_- its been 2 days, all I wanted to do was harvest my magma peas and train my per --__--

Survivor
Jul 23, 2015
Hmm... i'm thinking something similar to member benefits for crowns players. Maybe not all of them. Crowns players who have bought a certain number of zones... personally I pay membership each month but both of my siblings have bought every area in the game, save for one or two in Aquila. Doesn't seem fair that they're still at a disadvantage with backpack space, friends list, and double xp events. Maybe at least elixirs in the crown shop? Only available for non-members, say an extra backpack space elxiir? And during double xp events, put non-member only elixirs in the crowns shop to purchase access to these features. It seems kinda unfair that there is absolutely nothing crowns players can do to access these features except buy a membership just for them.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
i would like the crown shop open up for twenty four hours. so people with gold can buy anything in the crown shop. mounts pets just a free for all for 24 hours.ace ````

Survivor
Aug 31, 2015
Hello all!

There are two things actually that I would love to see.
1. A one time spell trade for all those spell drops on the wrong wizard.
2. A bank to share things from our family accounts would be great!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Maybe have a select few cards that have a birthday theme, like the imp spell you can put a party hat on it for as long as the event goes on.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2016
I would love to see some kind of memorial quest. Given to you by Ambrose. You are to be sent to Bartleby and he will tell you to enter him. Once you enter him you are presented with a new room inside of him, they lead down to his literal roots. What you see in the hollow tunnels is a dungeon that is meant for level 100 wizards. You get to face Merle Ambrose himself. But its not done so easily. All of the professors and their summoned minions stand in your way to the ultimate challenge. Defeating each professor one by one you make your way to the top of the Grandfather tree. Your battle with Ambrose takes place on the top of Bartleby. This dungeon is a permanent idea and I think should have some similar gear drops to Darkmoor and the Exalted Duels. Its probably not the greatest idea in the spiral but its all just an idea. I cant put into words how much it would mean to me if this idea was considered for a 10th birthday addition.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2015
I would love to see permanent transformations. I love playing games where you can choice your own character, and making up the characters back story in my head. For example i am starting a myth wizard, however I am playing as a gobbler who was banish by the king in Colossus Blvd. He uses his new found knowledge to save the gobblers form the corrupt king through the use of monstrology and myth magic. By making them house guest and building an army(TC Minions).on his free time he completes the story line lol] Stupid little thing i do, but it changes things up for some one who has been off and on playing since 2009.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Hello,

I think an interesting idea for either the 10th birthday or perhaps even earlier than that is using one or more of the empty houses in the Shopping District. For instance, have a certain amount of crowns or even gold to change your hairstyle or the color of your hair and more. Just I think it would be a nice thing for people that are a higher level and they did all of that hard work and they want to change what their face, hair, hair color, or their clothes from the beginning look like instead of deleting their wizard to do so. Or even if they aren't that high and they just want a change. Also, perhaps being able to change your name once for a certain amount. I think this would be a nice addition to the game and it would be a great place to put it; in the Shopping District. I have seen this happen in other games so I think if Wizard101 added this it would be nice. Or if you guys were already thinking about adding a store to the Shopping District I think that would be awesome.

Just a thought...

Survivor
Jan 11, 2017

Something I'd love to see is custom clothing e.g clothes which the wizard can customize to what THEY need. So it'd be like jewels:
You have blank robe with open "sockets" and the higher the level the higher amount of sockets you have on that robe. You have a few "jewels" or fabrics which you can sew onto the robe to give the player buffs. E.g. a robe with 800 dropped by a boss, a +16 resist fabric and a +165 critical fabric.

It could be utilized to make some pretty interesting gear. It could also tie into the fact that you can train higher ranked spells from the scholars, what I mean by that is that wizards could make HYBRID gear. E.g a and hybrid robe which gives damage to both and .

Fabrics could be like jewels, they give you accuracy, damage, spells ect. But in order to obtain GOOD fabrics you have to farm high end bosses such as Shadowock. Regular bosses could drop decent fabrics like a +250 fabric, for level 20+. Certain fabrics will have a minimum level such as a +150 critical fabric would require you to be level 100+.

Here's also an idea: an item which can allow players to customize existing items with the ideas above. E.g a dethreader which allow wizards to customize their exalted masks from Darkmoor, or a furnace which allows wizards to remould/edit their school masteries. This being similar to socket wrenches of course, the higher the dethreader/furnace the more you can do. These furnaces/dethreaders will take real time to work, e.g a master's furnace heating up a school mastery would take 12 hours to complete or a dethreader dethreading an exalted darkmoor robe would take 5 hours.

The dethreader and furnace, to save people from having to farm them consantly, will be permanent, but if they're too weak to work on an item such as Rattlbones' exalted robes then it'll break trying or won't do anything. Another way for players to get the furnace/dethreader is via crafting, but the recipies would progressivly get harder as the strength rises.

Survivor
May 21, 2017
First of all thanks for all the hard work you are doing for us..

I think that a guild system would be awesome for the games. With personal badge, challenges between guilds like: pvp, tournaments, fishing and monstrology competitions.
The creation of a new guild could cost from 2.500 crowns to 5000 crowns, depending on how many people can enter.
The guild's creator have to choose one of his house to make a meeting place for the members with, a guild bank for treasure cards and reagents to help others members, a guild team up box and some new features to buy in the crown shop.
It would be interesting have guild chat channel, personalizables tournaments with betting among players (like packs, treasure cards, gold, mounts and reagents) and a guild leaderboards.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
For the new thing added I would like some new clothing options like pajamas or another character slot would be amazing and adding more school choices like pure shadow, sun etc.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
I would like a sun/moon/star class and to extend free to play areas a little bit more. at least all of wizard city if not to krok/grizzlehiem

a teleport tablet to the main citys of all worlds

Survivor
May 28, 2016
The ability to have 7 schools at once, like seriously, we've been waiting a while...