Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-1-17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
You guys can make a new Hobby of cooking! So how I'm imagining it is that it's sort of like crafting and you get reagents and buy a cooking station and craft pet snacks!

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Maybe a new type of spell such as something like Ancient or anything that has to do with age? I feel like this would be a free type that would not cost training points but would only be available during the birthday parties and would still be limited based on level. Thanks for considering my idea!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2017
Thank you so much on our work on the DDOS attacks recently, hope you can resolve this issue ASAP. i was thinking you could add birthday spells for ever level range, e.g. level 50-59 level wizards get a certain spell depending on their school, level 60-69 get a certain spell depending on their school etc. i think this would be cool since we have a new spell which we can add to our deck.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's Friday, and that means it's time for a new topic.

First, on a serious note, we appreciate your patience while we resolve the issues caused by these DDOS attacks. I just wanted to assure you we have one group of Wizards here hard at work restoring stability, while we have a completely separate group working uninhibited on the next Wizard101 update.

Now that we've got that out of the way, this is a very special weekend, because we turn NINE! We've got some really fun celebrations happening now and all throughout this month - you can check out the details here. We're so hyped up on birthday cake right now that we're already talking about some of the things we have planned for our TENTH birthday. So, our question to you this week is this - if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral to celebrate our tenth birthday, what would it be?

Happy ninth birthday, and cheers to a fantastic tenth year with everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Oh wow where would I begin with that there are so may special things I'd love to see for wizards Tenth birthday there are two things I'd love to see the most the first is a special birthday wand I can't even begin to imagine how amazing a tenth birthday wand would look the second would be a birthday quest I would really really really love a birthday theme quest that would be so much fun! also thank you kingsisle for taking all the time too fix the game's we know you'll get them both working soon thank you all for all the time and trouble you all do for these's amazing games that everyone loves so much and I hope you are all safe and sound from Harvey we all have been praying for everyone in Texas happy birthday

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
bring every item that was only for a limited time for sale even the bundle items

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
**A piñata housing item (birthday event exclusive) that's interact-able, dropping snacks, treasure cards, and other items.

**Free access to all areas for all characters for a limited amount of time (most beneficial for crown-users)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Maybe free crowns and add a barber shop where you can change your eyes face and hair etc and hair color!!!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2016
Survivor
Aug 12, 2016
Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
I think it would be great if wizards could interact with furniture items. they could actually sit down in chairs and sleep in beds. These furniture items could be more expensive but it would be cool to have a fully functioning house. Also if you guys improved fishing, my favorite part of the game that would be really great come out with like 50 or so new fish to spice things up. Thx

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
There are a ton of things that would be nice. Putting something in the game that is worthwhile, that can continue to be used well after the event, that adds something new to the game. Zodiac magic based off of Wizard's creation dates, a massive expansion to Wysteria to give that side world some meaning or use, finally give us crafted wands we can customize totally almost (with set limits for stats), a massive update to Grub Guardian to give us tickets instead of items, that we can spend at a ticket vendor, oh I could go on and on. Ultimately, Im sure you will give us something quite special for year 10. I just hope you don't hype it and it isnt as well received as you would hope.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2017
More levels, spells, and gear!! Maybe another school also. But, about the levels thing, we can add another area where players get to 125, to add a new year for celebration for exploring a world called Venous. Basically, it's a area found by Headmaster that can change the spiral with a new spell, and take away all the threats that cause our spiral great misery. Wizards have to fight demons, and fight the last boss, which is a dragon with 100 resist to all schools, 120 fire damage, (fire school), and 90 chance to critical. Also no fizzle. Before fighting him, headmaster gives you the spell ( type) Counter, which takes 2 shadow pips and takes away all cheats from the boss for the rest of the battle. You guys can come up with the cheats, cause I might go overboard :P

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
i would like to see a Birthday plant, similar to the Boon tree but self seeding, that gives gifts.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
average moe on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
A large birthday cake would appear in some free-to play area. Using it acts as a portal to a special zone. The zone would have the wizards standing on top of a giant birthday cake, and there would be ten candles. Each candle would have a sigil to enter a dungeon. Each dungeon represents the highlights one of the years Wizard101 has been open. I.E. the 2008 candle would represent the vanilla version of the game, the 2009 candle would have a lot of Grizzleheim enemies, the 2010 candle would have a Celestia theme, Zafaria for 2011 and so on. And then a new candle would be added each year themed after that years biggest update.
WOW that sounds like an AMAZING idea, I couldn't have thought of anything better!!!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
I would add the ability to make a 7th character! Then I could finally have a character for every school.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
How about adding another slot for a wizard so we could have one of each school?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
I have been playing Wizard101 for only few years now, but I've noticed how long it takes to travel in the game. For example, when you are doing quests, you have to talk to different people and this can take a lot of time. I know you can use mark location function but that's if you've been already to that place. It would be useful if you could instant teleport to the quest location. It would save a lot of time. It can be a feature that you have to unlock by doing something OR buy a potion that lets you teleport to quests for certain amount of time.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
We always get a birthday hat I would like to get a birthday out fit

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Joke answer(s): A new hairdo and goofy glasses for Professor Cyrus
Actual answer(s): Tradeable Reagents/Jewels, An Umbrella/Parasol Mount or Wand, Fan Favorite NPCs to make a return in the W101 (or P101) story in some way (cameo or otherwise)

Happy Birthday W101!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
If I could add one thing for Wiz's 10th birthday, it would be a complete set of birthday gear. A hat shaped like a balloon animal (or a balloon Gobbler), a robe decorated with presents, boots with fancy wrapping paper, and a wand that shoots confetti.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2011
I agree about the post of sharing between accounts owned by wizards as I also have more than one account
and it would be nice to be able to share between them. And keep at getting back online we're rooting for you!

Alexander Stormweaver
Level120 Storm

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
well happy b day everyone here in the spiral ... yes hope to see those hackers gone outta of our universe ... but getting back on topic .. would like to a see new pet games or mana games ... and maybe fishing in khrysalis for new fish ... and new snack food .. ..but oops maybe too much .. to ask for ..

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
Professor Falmea on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's Friday, and that means it's time for a new topic.

First, on a serious note, we appreciate your patience while we resolve the issues caused by these DDOS attacks. I just wanted to assure you we have one group of Wizards here hard at work restoring stability, while we have a completely separate group working uninhibited on the next Wizard101 update.

Now that we've got that out of the way, this is a very special weekend, because we turn NINE! We've got some really fun celebrations happening now and all throughout this month - you can check out the details here. We're so hyped up on birthday cake right now that we're already talking about some of the things we have planned for our TENTH birthday. So, our question to you this week is this - if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral to celebrate our tenth birthday, what would it be?

Happy ninth birthday, and cheers to a fantastic tenth year with everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I would love to see an extra character slot, so that I can play every school. We now have 7 schools. So maybe a 7th slot? It could be nice to have an extra school, but then we would need an 8th slot, to still be able to play each school of magic :)

Have a nice 9th year!
~David legendhunter

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Kind of like you did with your 5th birthday, long time players get special awards that newer generation of players don't get. This can all happen while you have your normal birthday gifts on whatever you guys are planning next year. For example if your account was made in 2008 during the beta you'd get something a little more rare than the people's accounts made in 2009 and so on.