Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sacrificial Atonement: myth heal to end all heals

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
This would hopefully be heavily agreed upon, and end all the requests for a myth heal.

Sacrificial Atonement: 2pip sun enchant
you get it with your lvl 75minion (complete Wintertusk)
Effect: equip this sun enchant to any minion card, it will make it cost 2 extra pips to prevent spammage of 0pip minions, when the minion card is cast, they would appear in the center of the ring, and will cast sacrifice, transferring all their health to you....
Meaning 8 pips, if you casted Vassanji, with Sacrificial Atonement, he will heal you 1900, not counting critical, or your incoming, or any buffs on the field...

It's a heal involving your minions

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
It's an interesting idea. I'm all for Myth getting new useful minion Spells. Minions are what Myth is supposed to be known for, but now Myth minions are basically useless at higher levels (even at mid level). This would certainly help alleviate that issue.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Honestly I don't see a need for the extra pips on this spell. This would be like using Sun magic on an existing minion spell. This would essentially turn a minion into a heal as opposed to a useful tool assisting you.

I could definitely see something like this being used. Pros: it gives a heal option, Cons: it is a card you have to have available with the additional minion spell card to combine, and you don't benefit from the minion for even one round.

The spell could also function like this:
Combine cards of Sacrificial Atonement and summon minion card. Use card to cast summon minion in 1st round, summoned minion takes place in battle circle. 2nd round minion casts Sacrificial Atonement sacrificing itself to heal you. Healing is based off the HP value of the summoned minion.

Animation: On minion's turn, minion moves to center of circle and holds arms outstretched looking towards the heavens, white spotlight beams down on minion and they vanish while healing wave hits summoner.
School: Myth (though Sun seems more appropriate to me)
Pip cost: 0
Effect: Causes minion to cast Sacrificial Atonement on 1st turn after being summoned. Sacrificial Atonement heals the summoner for the amount of available health of the minion.

WARNING: if your companion is killed prior to their turn or if there is no space available for the minion to be placed in battle circle, the spell will not function as intended.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
tragamiteS on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Honestly I don't see a need for the extra pips on this spell. This would be like using Sun magic on an existing minion spell. This would essentially turn a minion into a heal as opposed to a useful tool assisting you.

I could definitely see something like this being used. Pros: it gives a heal option, Cons: it is a card you have to have available with the additional minion spell card to combine, and you don't benefit from the minion for even one round.

The spell could also function like this:
Combine cards of Sacrificial Atonement and summon minion card. Use card to cast summon minion in 1st round, summoned minion takes place in battle circle. 2nd round minion casts Sacrificial Atonement sacrificing itself to heal you. Healing is based off the HP value of the summoned minion.

Animation: On minion's turn, minion moves to center of circle and holds arms outstretched looking towards the heavens, white spotlight beams down on minion and they vanish while healing wave hits summoner.
School: Myth (though Sun seems more appropriate to me)
Pip cost: 0
Effect: Causes minion to cast Sacrificial Atonement on 1st turn after being summoned. Sacrificial Atonement heals the summoner for the amount of available health of the minion.

WARNING: if your companion is killed prior to their turn or if there is no space available for the minion to be placed in battle circle, the spell will not function as intended.
basically, i just said add 1/2 pips so someone doesnt spam 0pip minion.... but i like the 1 round turn, though with it auto cast, and does "animation" same round, you could be in a party of 3, have Vassanji, on the field, you're not negated heals now (can't summon a SA minion, if ya minion is on the board) and being lvl 75(wintertusk done) storm gets Healing current too, so makes sense