Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barbershop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Are you excited about the possible barbershop coming? And what would you like to see in it?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
coolstudygirl on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
Are you excited about the possible barbershop coming? And what would you like to see in it?
Changing hair color, hairstyle color, eyes, mouth, and maybe even skin color too. I think it would be a little too much if you could change your name also.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
I'm actually very excited about this!! I have been wanting to change my hair color and my skin color for so long!!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2017
Honestly, I'd love to see eye color changing, hair color changing, skin color changing, etc. That way if you chose a silly look you don't like on your character that you've came so far with, you don't have to completely restart, ya know? :p

Andrea Dust level 1 (New Char lol)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Given the current selection of hairstyles and colors, I'm personally happy with all of my wizards' hair, so I probably won't use this feature if it is added. I would be happy about the addition though, because I know tons of people who would love to change their wizard's looks.

If they do add it, I hope they add some new styles that aren't currently available when creating a character (and I hope they add those styles to the character creator for newly created characters, and don't just make certain styles flat out crowns only). If this were to happen, depending on how I feel about the new styles, I might look into changing my look.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
I started a long time ago when I was little and made myself have BLUE hair, I mean come on who has blue hair?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Why a barbershop and not just salon? Women do not generally go to barber shops!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
coolstudygirl on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
It would be nice if you could change your name too!

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I am looking forward to changing my whole look- face, hair, hair color etc. And more color options. I truly hope they allow name changes too. And changing colors of any hair purchased in the crown shop in correct colors. Aka the red please be a nice red and not that hideous orange.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Before I actually realized it was a bad idea, I gave my characters the same face, so it would be nice to change that.
Being able to change hair would be cool too.

Victoria Fairyheart

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I'm not entirely fond of my Myth's name, so I'm kind of hoping we can change our wizard's name in a future update.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Survivor
Oct 23, 2015
I would like to be able to dye my hairstyle and change facial features too. I think being able to change your name would be very bad though, because someone you found annoying and deleted could just keep changing their name and befriend and annoy you again. Your friends could keep tricking you as well.