Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with scorching scimitars

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
For some reason i'm level 119 and i still have not gotten the quest from igneous to get this spell, and i read that you get it at level 118. Can someone help me please?

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Yes. You need to be at a certain quest in the Mirage storyline. I forgot which one it was, I think it was before Eerem Palace.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
foster65991 on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
For some reason i'm level 119 and i still have not gotten the quest from igneous to get this spell, and i read that you get it at level 118. Can someone help me please?
Its a side quest when you get the main quest "History of the Cabal" Thats when Igneous calls you for the quest

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
foster65991 on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
you get the spell after you become an Arcanum understudy which happens in the storyline.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I don't remember when but keep questing. You'll get it and keep your ears open for Igneous message icon. For you being at 119,, it mean you're a little bit a head of the game.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You also have to complete the quest, "Trial of the Understudy," which is not given out until you're nearly finished with all of Mirage. Soon after you defeat the Djinnis in Eerem Palace, Merle Ambrose will summon you to Wizard City and that starts the adventure that leads to your 118 spell.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
I shudder to think about Eerem Palace.. That last boss gives me the shivers literally XD