Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Further Gear Enhancement!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2015
I think it would be an awesome idea if in the next dungeon that is released, like Darkmoor, that gives 'end game gear' should have a vendor outside that then lets you enhance this gear! the enhancment doesnt have to be big maybe just like 1 extra damage or resist, a bit extra block and critical, more power pips, things like that!

The only way i see this working though is if the gear was only enhancable with reagants found only in that specific dungeon (dropped by bosses) or you need duplicates of the same peice of gear. This would mean that people that keep wanting to boost their stats that tiny bit further can keep farming the dungeons, instead of being stuck with this gear the same as everyone else.

If anyone backs me with this idea or has any thing to add/change please let me know!!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
It seems like a neat idea, though maybe it could be used to enhance gear that isn't quite the best. That way, you could either farm for the best thing, or get the not-as-good one and use Crafting to make it as good as the best piece of gear aside from a few differences.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
This is a really cool idea, but my suggestion is to make it appear for people level 130 only, and make the enchanted gear no trade, because people could enchant level 10 gear and trade it, and make PvP more messed up than it already is. Just my two cents.
Jack LightGlade,

Survivor
May 04, 2015
yeah, but mmo's kinda rely on having the "end game" loot/drops being better by quite alot so people want to do these long hard dungeons. If you had alternatives like that it would'nt be worth it unless they still werent as good