Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
I'm a level 85 Life, I've finished the main quest in Avalon. I was going back for mass triage and guardian spirit, I read on an old post that I'd have to talk to a vendor in Grizzleheim to get the quests for that.. I can't find it. Help please?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
IssaLifeWiz on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
I'm a level 85 Life, I've finished the main quest in Avalon. I was going back for mass triage and guardian spirit, I read on an old post that I'd have to talk to a vendor in Grizzleheim to get the quests for that.. I can't find it. Help please?
I am assuming you did not do Grizz or WT. If you did, you should have received a popup from Baldur Goldpaws regarding a couple of spells.

There is a lvl 35 spell quest that is given by Erik Wyrdrune in Grizz. Then after you have reached lvl 55 and quested into Sudrilund in WT, you would have received another quest "The Runedown" for the lvl 55 spell. There is also a pet quest that requires you to have well into WT. Unfortunately, if you don't do those spell or pet quests, you can't receive any further spell or pet quests until you go back and do them.