Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet training . . .improvement

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
so you really want to improve the game?? Cut the aggravation. when the pet receives a new ability or talent, offer it withe a choice to accept or reject. I'd rather train forever to get the one I need rather than get stuck with a bad one that ruins the pet.

So, that;s it; get rid of the frustration and you improve the game.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
cardorarla on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
so you really want to improve the game?? Cut the aggravation. when the pet receives a new ability or talent, offer it withe a choice to accept or reject. I'd rather train forever to get the one I need rather than get stuck with a bad one that ruins the pet.

So, that;s it; get rid of the frustration and you improve the game.
There have been many similar threads on this same subject over the years. To date, there have been NO changes in how Pet Training is done and not likely to be. The Talents a pet can get is entirely Random. There are many players who have done MULTIPLE hatches to get their pets to what works for them.

You can hatch with other pets that have the talents you are looking for but be prepared. You won't necessarily get all talents from a single hatch.

There are groups on Wizard101 Central that do hatches to help other players improve their own pets. You can find the link to that fansite in the Fansite Icon at the top of this page. The site is also FREE to join and post as well as having Wiki.