Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More B.O.X.E.S

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
With Kingsisle releasing new worlds since the first 5 B.O.X.E.S event took place, there's so much potential!

I think there needs to be 2 more... 1 in Khrysalis and 1 in Mirage...

I figured that Khrysalis could me a Moolinda Wu backstory and Mirage could be an Alhazred story, tell me your ideas for plot below!

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I am really hoping they'll give us another box or two. Particularly for the remaining professors, Greyrose, Wu, Arthur Wethersfield/Alhazred I would love to learn more about their backstories outside of what the Ravenwood Roll Call series tells us. Though I'm not sure they will because they mentioned they didn't think they'd be adding anything to the Five Boxes Event on KI Live but then again you never know...

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Not a bad idea. Heck, since the Zafaria adventure takes you to Skull Island, the Professor could transport Wizards to ANY of the Pirate101 worlds.

I second the notion of seeing back stories for Moolinda Wu and such. We could also go on adventure that gets Prospector Zeke started on his travels

Steven Ghoststalker