Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

animus extract

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
I am at level 13 in monstrology...trying to collect from Grim Calaca (listed on wizard 101 central as extracable)...it does not look like any of the extract spells (not a pig , not a polar bear, not a wyrm).

So I am looking for something that would definitely show me what extract spell to use ( not only on this monster but on any of the others that look different) BTW KI how about an entry in the mob/boss description that tells what extract spell works

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
I think he's extract undead, he is a skeleton after all.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
your using the wrong spell. they are undead so use the undead extract

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you are looking at the wiki, the creature type clearly says undead. I actually spent a lot of time getting creature types to match up with extract spells :)

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Aug 17, 2017 wrote:
If you are looking at the wiki, the creature type clearly says undead. I actually spent a lot of time getting creature types to match up with extract spells :)
my search does not find your list...I was using what did list (duelist for one and central)

I used basic search words wizard101 extract animus

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
alerttalon on Aug 19, 2017 wrote:
my search does not find your list...I was using what did list (duelist for one and central)

I used basic search words wizard101 extract animus
The duelist lists tell you exactly which spell to use, all creatures are color coded!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Jasmine3429 on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
The duelist lists tell you exactly which spell to use, all creatures are color coded!
of course it makes so much sense to color code them instead of using text that would not require checking the color coding....it makes sense that the extract to use could take place of the treasure card, house guest, expel data

some people are color blind

Community Leader
alerttalon on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
of course it makes so much sense to color code them instead of using text that would not require checking the color coding....it makes sense that the extract to use could take place of the treasure card, house guest, expel data

some people are color blind
That's what the downloadable list in the same articles is for...

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP