Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

five boxes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
why am I unable to enter any boxes except for mooshu? I have finished all of them with my highest level wizard in the past but this time all of my wizards can only access mooshu Dworgyn quest?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
wyldeangel on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
why am I unable to enter any boxes except for mooshu? I have finished all of them with my highest level wizard in the past but this time all of my wizards can only access mooshu Dworgyn quest?
It depends on the level of your wizards. Just because your highest level wizard has done them all, it doesn't allow your lower level wizards to follow suit.

Level 10 and above Talk to the Professor in Wizard City Commons
" 30 " " Talk to the Professor in Marleybone's Reagent Square
" 40 " " Talk to the Professor in Mooshu's Jade Palace
" 60 " " Talk to the Professor in Zafaria's Baobab Crossroads
" 80 " " Talk to the Professor in Avalon's Caliburn.

If your wizards are of a level to enter the level 60 or above Instance and you aren't able to, Then you need to contact support@wizard101.com OR use the "Help" icon at the top of this page.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Each wizard has to start the quest for each box individually, so just because you accessed them all on your main wizard they are not automatically opened for all of them.

Go to the professor in whichever world you are trying to do the box and talk to him, if your wizards are the correct level you will then have access to the box, if they are under the level the professor will have nothing for you.