Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I stick to my Storm Wiz?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
So I just bought another month of membership but I want to make the most out of it. Right now I have a level 106 Storm wizard that's maybe one or two quests away from doing the Morganthe dungeon in Khrysalis. I wanted to know, should I stick and fully max my Storm wizard? or should I try a different school? The reason i'm asking the question is because my storm got kind of stale for me and I don't really enjoy playing with it that much because I feel like questing got too easy since I'm powerful. I repeat the same spells and it's kinda boring. If I should start a new char, which school should it be? I'm looking for a school that's fun and interesting to play, I'm not looking for anything too difficult, just maybe something challenging. Right now I'm looking towards Ice, Fire, Death, or Life.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
ninaisawesome4662 on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
So I just bought another month of membership but I want to make the most out of it. Right now I have a level 106 Storm wizard that's maybe one or two quests away from doing the Morganthe dungeon in Khrysalis. I wanted to know, should I stick and fully max my Storm wizard? or should I try a different school? The reason i'm asking the question is because my storm got kind of stale for me and I don't really enjoy playing with it that much because I feel like questing got too easy since I'm powerful. I repeat the same spells and it's kinda boring. If I should start a new char, which school should it be? I'm looking for a school that's fun and interesting to play, I'm not looking for anything too difficult, just maybe something challenging. Right now I'm looking towards Ice, Fire, Death, or Life.
I like playing as all the schools, so I would encourage you to continue with your Storm.

A school that I found fun and interesting to play as was Myth. Not many people play as Myth, so you can be part of the small playerbase that has a Myth lol

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
You've already come so far, why give up now? If it's not that hard for your Storm, then it shouldn't be much of a problem to just finish it. Just push through it and you should finish soon. Then again, it's your choice. If you really don't want to do it, then you're not obligated to.