Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dogs, cats, mice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
if dogs and cats hate each other, and cats and mice hate each other, why are the dogs the good guys and the cats and mice the bad guys? according to the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", shouldn't the mice be good guys too?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The cats and mice are basically competing criminal gangs (like urban gangs). That's why the dogs don't like either one of them.

Just think of the old cliche of stray cats yowling in the alley while they chase the dirty rats running around in the trash. Meanwhile, the nice 'civilized' dogs live inside of houses and keep busy chasing the ruffians out.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Chicken2479 on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
if dogs and cats hate each other, and cats and mice hate each other, why are the dogs the good guys and the cats and mice the bad guys? according to the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", shouldn't the mice be good guys too?
They're not mice, they're rats. No one has anything good to say about rats. In Marleybone dogs are at the top of the social order.