Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what's a good pet for a lvl 120 ice?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to find a good pet for my max level ice wizard, any suggestions? Also, I currently have the bitter ghosts stalkers for boots, is it worth going back and farming Malistaire for the shoes of the cold hearted?

Thanks,

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
indyjunior on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to find a good pet for my max level ice wizard, any suggestions? Also, I currently have the bitter ghosts stalkers for boots, is it worth going back and farming Malistaire for the shoes of the cold hearted?

Thanks,
My Ice has a double resist triple damage Penguin that also has an Ice Sniper Sapphire Jewel equipped to it.

I use the Time Warden Snowdrift Galesh instead of the Malistaire ones.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2015
Hello! I would recommend at least trying to do Darkmoor once or twice a day if you really do want that upgrade since it does require sacrificing anything other than maybe a stitch. As for a pet, it depends on what you want to achieve with it. For example if you want to do PvP and hard counter a specific class or maybe two, get 14% (15% if you insist a little on the pedigree) for those specific classes. If you simply want a multipurpose pet, for PvP, dungeons and bosses, triple damage double universal resist will do amazingly.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
The level 118 pet is a REALLY good pet. I'd suggest hatching so that you can get a hybrid from those or just stick with that pet, because it's pretty good as a first generation pet.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Also up to you on the shoes, but the Professor's Hoard Pack shoes I think are the best pretty much for all schools at all levels unless you're going for something in particular.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
for shoes if you want critical Arcanum shoes are good they are sold at the bazaar

and I think the ice version of rain core is good (borealis golem hatched with rain core)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
For PVE I go with a quint damage pet on my Ice, with all that health she really does not need more resist, the faster you get rid of creatures the less likely you are to die!