Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buddy Questing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2016
Oaiogozaimasu!
  • I'm starting over the game on US (Yes, I was playing on EU before) and doing it alone is pretty boring! So I'm looking for someone who has at least played for little while and has an membership or crowns for all the area in the game. I am also going to do ALL the quests including sides quests, if you're not interested then this topic is not for you. . I'm doing a life in any case and will not change my mind. I want someone that is there at least one hour everyday knowing that I'm often connected for 4-8 hours a day (except for Sundays). Someone mature (but not too much XD) and that likes to laugh is ideal!
  • Alright then! Waiting for some response soon!
  • Autumn HawkTail

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Hello! I agree that questing can be pretty boring alone... so if you are still looking for someone I would love to join you! I have no problem with spending at least an hour a day questing with you. I have been playing for a long time but I was never really motivated to quest alone so I thought I had to take this wonderful opportunity! I have a membership and have no problem with doing side quests. I'm still not sure what school I want, but since you want to be life , it would be really cool if I chose death. XD Hope to hear back from you soon!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
You didn't specify mornings, evenings, or afternoons. 8-)

I'm usually on in the mornings and am available during evening and afternoon hours most days.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I normally go on in the afternoons and evenings, I have school on weekdays so mornings would be hard but weekends I could go on more often. I'll also be able to go on more in the summer when there isn't school.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I am in the CST Time Zone. I am on in the morings to do my gardening and daily Gravulum quests. Depending on my daily work load, I will also log on in the later afternoon and early evenings to do actuall questing. I do spend more time online during weekends.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Ive been looking for a questing buddy for sooooo long so this is perfect for me, Im thinking about making a myth or an ice. Your right though, questing alone is very boring, im available most days.
Miranda

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
Recently moved from the uk wizard to us, would love to have someone to go through quests with, on most days usually on ambrose realm.
Kieran TitanBlood

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
So where, when, and time do we all want to meet so we can get on each other's friend list?

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
Im on most of the time so whenever suits, how about 8pm cst, im on gmt which is 6 hours behind i think.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
ArthurShadowWraith on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
Im on most of the time so whenever suits, how about 8pm cst, im on gmt which is 6 hours behind i think.
8pm on weekends works better for me.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
I am online from 3 pm to 12 am AKDT. If anyone needs help on this thread, I am happy to assist you with my storm wizard. :)

Haley GreenLeaf
Haley
Haley Emerald
Haley Emerald

Survivor
Aug 30, 2017
so to confirm what time, server and day we all meeting up?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
My advice, is for now let KI get the DDoS attacks under control and then we can plan a meet up.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Meeting up sounds awesome guys! Just post when and where and i'm definitely in.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
The DDoS attacks seem to be over.

Shall we make a plan?

Steven Ghoststalker