Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

STEEL WANTED

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
If any has spare steel or knows good farming places please do not hesitate to let me know! :) ty

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
There's a whole bunch throughout Marleybone...just go through and check the alleys.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
That is sadly scrap iron in marleybone; He is looking for "steel" which Is usually found in Khrysalis from what I'm aware at least that's where its more abundant. Farming wise I don't know... However try Khrysalis.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
If you are talking about Valencian Steel, I believe those are dropped in places in Polaris. Baba Yaga drops them, but I just farm the Jeweled Slopes dungeon.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Justin, if we knew what world you're in it would help us direct you to the best farming options for your level.

To get you started, here is the wiki to let you know which mobs and bosses are known to drop Steel reagent.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Steel#axzz4sD8wcGV1

*There are quite a few Celestia bosses on that list, including Bristleclaw in the Floating Land of Celestia who drops both Steel and Brass.

*In Zafaria, the Blackback (gorilla) soldiers, Gorilla Spider witches and all the Savannah Fire Lions drop Steel.

*The Death Seraphs in Avalon drop Steel, plus the Bog Witch and the Black Knight.

Definitely Steel is recorded as dropping in all the worlds from Celestia on up. But I can't find any sign that it drops in the first arc worlds - no one has updated the wiki with that information.

You can also get it from fishing chests in the Life house, Storm house, Polarian Shipwreck house, and the Sun Palace house. And from Star Jewel blossoms that come as rare drops from Farley's gardening pack.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Go to walruksberg, there is a sigil for the armory, there are 4 bears there, they drop steel at a good clip, do not go to the second floor, just keep leaving and repeating the mob battle.