Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

6 wizard limit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2016
i recently just finished doing my sixth wizard which was storm and i went to start my final school which was balance and realised that i can not create another wizard. Balance is the last school i need to create and i dont want to have to create another account and be forced to buy another membership or delete a max wizard. Could you make it so you can have 7 wizards but be required to pay for a membership to receive another wizard slot? i think that would be a very good idea for people so that you get more from a membership and you would also be able to create more schools on same account. Just an idea i wanted to throw out there.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
caaaandylover321 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
i recently just finished doing my sixth wizard which was storm and i went to start my final school which was balance and realised that i can not create another wizard. Balance is the last school i need to create and i dont want to have to create another account and be forced to buy another membership or delete a max wizard. Could you make it so you can have 7 wizards but be required to pay for a membership to receive another wizard slot? i think that would be a very good idea for people so that you get more from a membership and you would also be able to create more schools on same account. Just an idea i wanted to throw out there.
Many of us would like to have the 7th wizard on each account but, so far, we have not seen or even gotten a hint whether it will happen or not.

As for requiring a member ship in order to have the 7th character, I have to disagree. Although I do pay for 2 account subs, there are times when I need to be able to disable the membership for a period of time. I suspect that if member ship became a requirement for the additional character, at some point there would be some very unhappy players. Meaning, that for those of us who do shut down our memberships for any reason, we are going to lose that 7th character and have to start a new one when we renew those subs.

Members are already getting numerous benefits so for a change, IF KI were to consider an addition, I think it should be for ALL PLAYERS.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
This topic has been discussed many times on the boards, especially in the last few weeks. Your general description and 'answer' has been repeated over and over. I'm not saying what you typed is bad, it's just it's been said several times already and KI apparently doesn't want to discuss it further.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
This is what I heard from someone on Twitter who know what is going on about adding a 7th wizard:
KI Never said they would never add a 7th wizard. The time they said no was meant for not now. They were talking about add the 7th slot several months ago on KI live. The last thing I heard, KI had considered it do to having enough requests but there are coding issue standing in the way. They are trying to solve that problem. It looks like topic will not end until there is a 7th slot. So I feel if KI doesn't want to discuss this further, they should add it to keep players happy.