Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Auric Pioneer Dragon Statue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
So I recently discovered there was something called "Auric Pioneer Dragon" so I looked up how to get it and I found out it's for people that have been playing before 2010 for the 5 Year Birthday Celebration and I know I made my account on March 21, 2009. So I should be eligible to have this but I dont? Did I have to redeem it within a certain amount of time? I must of missed this amazing offer as a kid. So I'm just wondering if there's any way I can get it now, or am I too late to get it?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
dcannon121 on Jul 22, 2017 wrote:
So I recently discovered there was something called "Auric Pioneer Dragon" so I looked up how to get it and I found out it's for people that have been playing before 2010 for the 5 Year Birthday Celebration and I know I made my account on March 21, 2009. So I should be eligible to have this but I dont? Did I have to redeem it within a certain amount of time? I must of missed this amazing offer as a kid. So I'm just wondering if there's any way I can get it now, or am I too late to get it?
I remember you had to redeem a code during their 5th birthday celebration, so you're way too late to get it lol.

I doubt Kingsisle will ever make this item available to players again unfortunately.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
You had a limited time to claim it, sorry, but, there's no way to get one now.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you started your account that early, I think you actually qualified for a mount, not the statue. I got that statue, 'cause I started playing in Dec 2009. My friend started in July 2009 and she got a red Frontier Dragon mount. (I am more than a little envious. )

Accounts that started between 2 Sep 2008 and 2 Sep 2009 got the mount. Accounts started after 2 Sep 2009 all got dragon statues.... So check and see if you have a bright red dragon mount - if you redeemed your code back then, that's what you'd have gotten.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items

Alia Misthaven

Edited to add: I checked with my friend - she has both the mount and the gold Auric dragon statue. So if you would have redeemed the code, you'd have both. And if you didn't redeem the code back then... this post is probably salt in the wound. Sorry.