Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zone-A-Palooza - 50% OFF Zones?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
The title of my suggestion says it all.

Crowns players should get advantages too.

Great idea or not? All in favour, charm.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
nirvair150 on Jul 20, 2017 wrote:
The title of my suggestion says it all.

Crowns players should get advantages too.

Great idea or not? All in favour, charm.
big fat NO. that's just a slap in the face to the people who bought areas already

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
Sounds good but I doubt they will add it sadly..

Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
Yes. YES. YES! I hate that members reap so many benefits while those who play via Crowns don't get any. On things like "Members get Double Animus", it COULD be "Anyone who's made a purchase over the last week/month/etc". THAT way we still get benefits. KI is shooing away those who pay via zone.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
The Spiral Twister on Jul 22, 2017 wrote:
big fat NO. that's just a slap in the face to the people who bought areas already
I agree. My main account owns every area, and I would be so furious if this sale ever became a thing.

I would only be fine with it if me, and everyone else who bought areas, got refunded the crowns they would have saved if this sale was active. I know KI will never do that though.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Shadow of the Past on Jul 22, 2017 wrote:
Yes. YES. YES! I hate that members reap so many benefits while those who play via Crowns don't get any. On things like "Members get Double Animus", it COULD be "Anyone who's made a purchase over the last week/month/etc". THAT way we still get benefits. KI is shooing away those who pay via zone.
Yes, because they'd rather you had a membership

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
exp613 on Jul 22, 2017 wrote:
Yes, because they'd rather you had a membership
Also, it's not like it's expensive. Get a six month membership; best bang for your buck. Besides, you will get unlimited posting on the wonderful forums!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
They did have the WC areas half off one year at like christmas time but never saw that again.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Well yes people will be disapointed but you will STILL save for future worlds

(Since new worlds come out every month)

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
nirvair150 on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Well yes people will be disapointed but you will STILL save for future worlds

(Since new worlds come out every month)
New worlds come out every year...

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have one account with membership and one that owns most of the game via crowns (missing a few zones in MB i think). I do not get why anyone who already bought areas would be mad about this idea or "slapped in the face", you have been using what you paid for and I have to assume you got your money's worth out of it.

If you bought it like last week, then i say yes you should get a refund, kind of like when a sale goes up in a store the day after you buy something, but other than that i do not see the issue.

Having said that, I do not see it happening anyway!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
The way I see it is that you are comparing something like "Pack-A-Palooza" with "Zone-A-Palooza" and if we look at the fundamental parts of each one you are asking them to make the permanent zones cheaper for crowns payers compared to making packs cheaper by 200 or so crowns. That is like having "Membership-A-Palooza" in lowering the price of month memberships for those with membership. Now I can back the idea that making all Palooza events open to those who have bought Crowns that month however you can't start demanding that they make the game a cheaper way to progress for certain customers otherwise you are opening a whole barrel of worms.