Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collects throughout game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2012
I would seriously like collect quests done away with. When you are playing with two or more friends and one of them does not collect for at least 3 or 4 more tries, it completely bogs down the game to say nothing of it being boring to have to do the same characters over and over. Even if it said defeat 12, at least you would have an end in sight. Right now I am in the Cloudburst forest and am on my at least 6th collect in that area and it is getting very boring. Please move game along by eliminating the collects.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
Mickey4345 on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:
I would seriously like collect quests done away with. When you are playing with two or more friends and one of them does not collect for at least 3 or 4 more tries, it completely bogs down the game to say nothing of it being boring to have to do the same characters over and over. Even if it said defeat 12, at least you would have an end in sight. Right now I am in the Cloudburst forest and am on my at least 6th collect in that area and it is getting very boring. Please move game along by eliminating the collects.
Meh, it's not a huge problem, it just gives length to the game. Failing to obtain pieces from mobs for a quest more than 3 times sounds a bit irrational, if your friend can't get it, just help them out, mob quests go by in minutes or less. I have never seen a defeat 12 or collect 12 of anything before in my years of W101, but it's typically around 3 or 6, if it is really difficult, you can find a questing buddy by contacting the forums and asking to meet up. Typically, you will find that there are players on the same quest as you. If you can't, try changing realms or asking for help by your higher level friends. It's always fun to team up! It gets things done much faster! As for now, good luck in your drops and have fun!

-Daniel RavenSmith