Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One-Shot Dungeon Settings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
So I recently went AFK at my Red Barn Farm. Little did I know, a friend of mine ported to me probably while I was away from the keyboard and went into my one-shot Rattlebones that I was saving. I've bought it with my crowns that I worked hard for and it went missing within an instant.

I guess they must have though it was some kind of Winterbane or Pagoda.. but it brought an issue to my head. Can there be some kind of permission setting for them? Just to keep friends away from taking them away. I know for a fact strangers can't use them, such as if they found some of them in the Castle Tours. Anyways, I'm asking for a little approval or setting that makes it only be able for you or when you join the dungeon.

I was very hyped to use the Rattlebones duel for when I am a higher level. Who knows I could have gotten a whirlwind from it? Sorry for my complaining.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Little confused on how that happened, not even friends can go in without you.

Morgan Darkrider 120

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
That's weird. Far as I know no one can go in those dungeons without the owner.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
im not so much concern with it being taken..... why did you buy it with crowns? farm the respectful boss... rattlebone/unicorn way, Krokopatra/ Tomb of Storms, Meowarity/Big Ben, Zeus/Mount Olympus.... all of them drops their 1shot, master/archmage/exalted

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
the one-shot dungeons need the owner on the sigil to even start, I would report this as it is not supposed to happen