Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least Favorite World?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
So many worlds, so many adventures. What's everyone's least favorite world?

For me it has to be Polaris
"BUT Rachel" you might say "In the past you said you love penguins and seals! Everyone does!"

While I do love the penguins and seals (and sea lions) of Polaris, in fact there is a really cute voice for one of the NPCs in Polaris (forgot her name though). I cannot ignore my heart and say based on the obvious location Polaris is (Russia) I cannot say I love Polaris. It also felt like the hardest world in my personal opinion
I do not want to get into the complete details (they aren't child friendly) but Russia isn't a very kind place to live and I heard it's really cold.
So Polaris is my least favorite world, simply because it's a hard world and it's real life equivalent is awful to women like me.

Explorer
May 03, 2016
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
So many worlds, so many adventures. What's everyone's least favorite world?

For me it has to be Polaris
"BUT Rachel" you might say "In the past you said you love penguins and seals! Everyone does!"

While I do love the penguins and seals (and sea lions) of Polaris, in fact there is a really cute voice for one of the NPCs in Polaris (forgot her name though). I cannot ignore my heart and say based on the obvious location Polaris is (Russia) I cannot say I love Polaris. It also felt like the hardest world in my personal opinion
I do not want to get into the complete details (they aren't child friendly) but Russia isn't a very kind place to live and I heard it's really cold.
So Polaris is my least favorite world, simply because it's a hard world and it's real life equivalent is awful to women like me.
Rachel please don't something lie sexism like that into this game. I agree it is hard but don't let how the real version of Russia affect this fun version of it in the game.