Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing in Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2012
Anyone complete the fishing quest in Avalon, yet? If so where did you catch the Sea Fairy? I have been working on the quest for about a week now and have caught all the others, including the King Mackerel. I've been searching the High Road and the Wyrd as the quest says but have not been able to catch it. I know its a Life School fish and I haven't seen any like school fish in those two areas. I realize it is a rare fish and catching it is supposed to be difficult, but I caught the King Mackerel (which is rare also ) right away. Any tips would be helpful!

Survivor
May 13, 2010
The sea fairy is an epic life fish (rank three). I recommend going to the high road and cast summon fish until a life fish appears. That way you can avoid the rank two hag fish sentinels in the wyrd. I hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
leg0master on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
The sea fairy is an epic life fish (rank three). I recommend going to the high road and cast summon fish until a life fish appears. That way you can avoid the rank two hag fish sentinels in the wyrd. I hope this helps!
Thank you! Been looking for some sort of guidance to these fish.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2012
Thanks for the advice. No luck yet, but I'll keep trying. Thanks, again!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
I've finished the Avalon quest, basically just keep banishing all fish except life and resetting the pond in the High Road until one appears.