Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little help on a spell ..... does it exist?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Okay, so the other day I was reading the July updates, getting down anything important for the rest of my summer, and in the Spells section of the updates I fly past the following: "Mass Myth Trap is now called Bewilder" - and so I was Bewildered, because as long as I've been playing this game, and I only really have ever had one wizard (Myth) I have never seen a Mass Myth Trap. Internet searches turn up absolutely nothing, except for a reference to the Owl Protégé Pet from the Professor's Hoard Pack. Except that the wiki page shows the card as Mass Prism, and I'm pretty sure I saw the pet when I bought a pack, and the mass myth prism didn't enamor me enough to keep it. So, two questions to help a fellow out: 1) Has anyone ever seen a mass myth trap played? 2) Does the Owl Protégé Pet indeed have a card, at baby, for a Mass Trap, instead of Prism?
Thank you very much if you are able to help.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
If admin says it exists and the name has been changed than it must be floating around somewhere, maybe try the Wizard101 wiki to help you find where you get it in game. Best of luck!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Bewilder is a spell found on the Enigmatic Ghulture. We need to fix the card art on it (which will happen in the future), but this is a spell found only on this hybrid pet.