Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All The 108 Spells Need Buffs.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
All except for balance and myth, and especially life.

These are all shadow enhanced spells so you'd expect a lot, and just another thing to add, the numbers are bother me. So I'm going to go over each school and say what I think should be buffed, because buffs for these spells are long overdue.

Balance - Perfectly fine, just adjust the numbers to something like 820 - 870, it bothers me so much. This goes for all the spells.

Life - First, it shouldn't be a DOT, second, the damage should be buffed a lot, or both healing and damage should be buffed a bit

Fire - Great spell, I just think that the minimum should be raised up, come on! It's the second strongest school damage-wise. (Up to like 650 or 700 minimum).

Death - I think the beguile should be a guarantee and the minimum damage should be raised to like 900.

Myth - I think it's a solid spell, just adjust to numbers like 1,000 - 1,150!

Ice - It's basically just a tiny bit better than tempest, sure storm is the strongest and ice is the weakest, but these spells are learned 80 levels apart! It should be around 100, plus it has absolutely no extra affect, it should give ice amor or a tower shield to the person who casts it.

Storm - I think it should be a guaranteed storm blade and it should have a tiny damage buff.

Hope you all agree!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Lem27 on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:

These are all shadow enhanced spells so you'd expect a lot, and just another thing to add, the numbers are bother me. So I'm going to go over each school and say what I think should be buffed, because buffs for these spells are long overdue.

Balance - Perfectly fine, just adjust the numbers to something like 820 - 870, it bothers me so much. This goes for all the spells.

Life - First, it shouldn't be a DOT, second, the damage should be buffed a lot, or both healing and damage should be buffed a bit

Fire - Great spell, I just think that the minimum should be raised up, come on! It's the second strongest school damage-wise. (Up to like 650 or 700 minimum).

Death - I think the beguile should be a guarantee and the minimum damage should be raised to like 900.

Ice - It's basically just a tiny bit better than tempest, sure storm is the strongest and ice is the weakest, but these spells are learned 80 levels apart! It should be around 100, plus it has absolutely no extra affect, it should give ice amor or a tower shield to the person who casts it.

Storm - I think it should be a guaranteed storm blade and it should have a tiny damage buff.

Hope you all agree!
I disagree on all but especially Life. Why do so many seem to want life to not have an occasional DoT. We do solo and do need a way to take out as many of the enemy as possible. We do face multiple foe in many battles just the same as those who team up.

My main life does and has done a LOT of solo and it would be nice to be able to have a spell that can do damage to all instead of just one. Not to mention the fact that with Wings of Fate, the healing aspect of it comes back to ALL teammates.

The numbers you are suggesting are not that much different than what the spells already have the ability to do not to mention adding an enhancement.

You might want to take a look at the numbers and aspects of those spells by checking this link.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2015#new-spells

Oh, and by the way, I do have wizards in ALL schools , 2 life, 2 fire, 2 death, 2 balance, 2 storm, 1 myth, and 1 ice.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009

Hope you all agree!
I think they are fine as is with the exception of the Life one. Yeah it definitely could probably use a boost of some sort.

I don't understand what you mean by the Death one as I guess I'm not as familiar with it.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014

Hope you all agree!
life, should at least do 1 point in healing... one point to revive, then dot heals

fire should leave a 300 dot, and a 35 fuel

ice and storm are polar opposites... most health, lowest health, most damage, lowest damage.... and penguin and tempest are exactly identical, minus the extra shadow pip, which should add maybe a 100 ice armor per pip?

(i main ice so :D) and i was actually talking about fire, life, and ice 108 spells yesterday.....

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Um deaths 108 spell doesnt give beguile

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
exp613 on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
I think they are fine as is with the exception of the Life one. Yeah it definitely could probably use a boost of some sort.

I don't understand what you mean by the Death one as I guess I'm not as familiar with it.
The additional effect for the 108 death spell is that it has a chance at putting a beguile on the opponent, I think it should be a guarantee.

And I little bit higher of a minimum.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Lem27 on Jul 16, 2017 wrote:
The additional effect for the 108 death spell is that it has a chance at putting a beguile on the opponent, I think it should be a guarantee.

And I little bit higher of a minimum.
You have gotten confused deaths 108 spell no longer gives a chance at beguile it now gives -30% blade to all enemies