Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a small big house

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
ok i just recently bought the Hood's Hideout, the wand, mount, furniture, gear gone full fledged Hood... the house is perfect for my needs, i can fit all my gauntlets, fishing retreat, minigame kiosks, have enough space for an elevator via castle magic, have the walls clustered with tapestries...... only down fall i see, i can't set it for tour.... i understand the hideouts are "dorms" but can we get a house equally sized like it, spiral door/tour available.... doesnt even have to be that fancy.... i just want a small house, i can hoard and do all my work i need

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
camahawk on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
ok i just recently bought the Hood's Hideout, the wand, mount, furniture, gear gone full fledged Hood... the house is perfect for my needs, i can fit all my gauntlets, fishing retreat, minigame kiosks, have enough space for an elevator via castle magic, have the walls clustered with tapestries...... only down fall i see, i can't set it for tour.... i understand the hideouts are "dorms" but can we get a house equally sized like it, spiral door/tour available.... doesnt even have to be that fancy.... i just want a small house, i can hoard and do all my work i need
A house large enough that you can place your stuff & put on tour? What's wrong with the Royal Playhouse?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
A house large enough that you can place your stuff & put on tour? What's wrong with the Royal Playhouse?
it's too big, i want just one solid room, and also the royal playhouse has a awkward placing outside, and the stage is annoying.... hood's hideout is exactly what i want, but it's listed as a dorm.... wooden cottage, like all the other houses, it's awkwardly shaped.... mirage's houses are perfectly squared, even throughout, what i want..... ;-;

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
my goal was take hood's hideout, put a rug in the center, castle magic it up, make a massive "arabian" flying carpet house, and set all my stuff outside of the roof, so all you see as you walk in my home, is a carpet on the floor, that after a minute zips into the sky..... roof.... can't do that and look perfectionist..... blame my symetrical OCD

Survivor
Oct 16, 2014
If its not able to be on castle tours, you should get a teleporter and put mark the teleporter on that house and put the teleporter housing item in a house that can be on castle tours! that way visitors can teleport to that hideout

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
stay golden on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
If its not able to be on castle tours, you should get a teleporter and put mark the teleporter on that house and put the teleporter housing item in a house that can be on castle tours! that way visitors can teleport to that hideout
Using the teleporter would make the visitor leave the Tour. If the goal is only to show the what he did with the Hideout, that would be ok, but what if he wanted the hideout rated?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The life house is small outside and sort of large inside.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
stay golden on Jul 14, 2017 wrote:
then it goes to, having to own 2 houses, just to accomplish 1 goal.... only reason i love the hideouts so much, is it's simple, just a box... no awkward shapes, big enough for 7x7 castle floor.... i can do any glitches via carpet, castle magic, or castle block.... it's what i want, argh!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i mean i own Winterwind Tower, Acropolis, Botanical Garden, Avalon Castleplot... but compared to the Hideout.....