Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to combine?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
Hi ! So i have a SnowBall pet with ice-giver , a polar bear cub with ice-dealer and a enchanted armament with pain-giver and i want to have all of them to my polar bear....How to make that? i mean how to make a perfect pet if i have the good stats divided ?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
BaRnY1589 on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
Hi ! So i have a SnowBall pet with ice-giver , a polar bear cub with ice-dealer and a enchanted armament with pain-giver and i want to have all of them to my polar bear....How to make that? i mean how to make a perfect pet if i have the good stats divided ?
you have to train them all to adult, hatch two of them train the baby to adult, hope it gets the two talents you want, assuming it did get the talents, hatch it with the third pet train that to ancient and hope it gets the three talents you want. if you don't get the talents you want or you get the wrong pet back from hatching you will have to try again on the step that went wrong.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Just hatch two pets at a time. For instance hatch the snowball with the enchanted armament. Then hatch that pet with the polar bear or in whatever order.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You basically just keep hatching two pets together until one of the babies shows the two talents you want by adult. At that point, STOP training. I'm serious, do not be tempted to keep going.

Take the baby with the two talents and hatch it back to your Polar Bear until both talents show up on him at adult. At that point, STOP training. Again, do not let curiosity and hope nudge you to keep going.

Repeat this process, now hatching your new Polar Bear to the next pet, again working to combine the talents. With this combo, it will be all right to go to ancient because you're looking to combine three talents, but only if your desired talents are showing up. If anything other than the three you're looking for shows up, STOP training and discard that pet.Try again with a new hatch.

This is a long, painful, frustrating and extremely expensive process. It's basically torture.

But with luck and epic amounts of patience, you will eventually get a perfect pet.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
May 03, 2016
BaRnY1589 on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
the offspring will have the talents of the parents so it doesn't matter how you do it, the offspring will have a chance of receiving those talents. so i would suggest to breed the Snowball and the Armament first to get Ice-giver and pain-giver has talents then hatch with the polar bear to have the is offspring get all three.