Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duel Circle Sometimes Out of Place

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Hello, fellow Wizards!

Yesterday and today, I have been experiencing an occasional (about 30-40% of my recent duels) issue in which parts of the duel circle are very off. For example, the circles within each spot that change color with health are too far right and don't line up with each player's spot (excuse my lack of knowledge in the terminology). Each wizard or monster will stay in the center of the inner circle, but will be off-center of their spot because of this. This becomes especially problematic with larger enemies such as the Wooly Bully's in Hollow Mountain, Kembaalung or enemies who's death animations involve them falling sideways such as trolls. They end up overlapping into other enemies' spots, creating interesting results when multiple enemies are taken out with one spell.

Additionally, in duels such as these, the arrow that shows who's turn it is is also off. Normally, each player or monster's icon ( , , , etc) should be in the center of the circle at the end of the arrow. However, sometimes the circle will be too far right and the edge of the circle will cut through half of the icon.

So far, this has happened thrice in Vigrid Roughland, GH, once in Mirkholm Keep, GH, and once in Hollow Moumtain, Kembaalung.

If anyone else is experiencing similar issues, let me know how you have tried to solve it. If I'm alone on this one, could an administrator give me advice on how to fix the issue?

Thank you