Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mannequin Positions

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 11, 2009
I believe a good housing idea would to be able to move manniquins and put them in different positions, whether there is a preset list of positions or being able to move them piece by piece, it would be better then them just standing there with their hands on their hips. A preset list would be better than nothing, and it would also be good for trying to stage plays at the Royal Playhouse.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SoxGuy on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
I believe a good housing idea would to be able to move manniquins and put them in different positions, whether there is a preset list of positions or being able to move them piece by piece, it would be better then them just standing there with their hands on their hips. A preset list would be better than nothing, and it would also be good for trying to stage plays at the Royal Playhouse.
I can't tell you how much I like this idea! I have set up a few of these mannequins in my Jungle Boat House as if they were a Rock band giving a performance - changing some positions would be wonderful!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009