Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot turn-in Dragonspyre Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
I am trying to turn in the quest "Two Ring Circus" to Balthazar Dragonthorn. My quest log tells me to turn the quest in to him, however when I go to him he still has his greyed out question mark for the quest. I have had this quest for a long time like this but only just got around to remembering the fact it is bugged.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
TheBenjamin2000 on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
I am trying to turn in the quest "Two Ring Circus" to Balthazar Dragonthorn. My quest log tells me to turn the quest in to him, however when I go to him he still has his greyed out question mark for the quest. I have had this quest for a long time like this but only just got around to remembering the fact it is bugged.
Do you have the crafted rings in your backpack? You need to have them in your backpack to hand the quest in.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Did you accidentally sell the items you crafted? Pretty sure you need to turn those in to get credit.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
One of the main things that most who can't turn in a crafting quest have done is sell the items before handing in the quest.
I would suggest that if you are going to the Bazaar before turning in a crafting quest, LOCK the items to prevent them from being sold.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting/bring-the-crafted-items-back-with-you-8ad6a417405d07ff01405f9676d50855?page=1

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
As the others said, you have to have the rings in your backpack when you turn in the quest. All is not lost, however, because you've gotten the credit for making them. That means you won't have to craft another set of rings.

People usually sell their rings once they've finished the crafting quest - so if you head over to the Bazaar in Wizard City you have an excellent chance of being able to buy two new rings and completing the quest that way. I believe it's the Ring of Apotheosis that you should look for.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven