Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Children

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
With all this drama about raven children and spider children I can only assume that there are tree children as well meaning children of Bartleby. That that me the idea, I don't simply propose that we become children of the tree i purpose that we have the option of choice. In my opinion Grandfather spider isn't all that bad, I actually think he's the victim, but other people may see things differently so is it possible that in the future we wizards get to choose whose side we wanna be on? whether is be grandfather spider, Grandmother raven, or grandfather tree? And in turn we can finally get unique spells that can define us more as individual wizards.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Old Cob is not evil? Yes, Grandmother Raven made some questionable decisions but we don't actually know the circumstances of why he was imprisoned but I highly doubt he was innocent. Regardless of time before we know, every since Old Cob escaped, his goal has been to destroy the Spiral with no regard for all the innocent lives that would be lost. Anyone who puts their own personal goals ahead of the lives of others is evil in my book no matter what justification they have or the wrongs that were done to them. Sorry for the rant. I just feel strongly about calling Grandfather Spider a victim as it minimizes the gravity of his actions.

The idea of tree children would be clever, I like that. I am not sure how the choice would work, it would result in three different storylines which may make it hard to start the next world.

Moira Stormheart