Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 game time

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Curious; I'm asking all you wizards, how often and how many hours a day on an average do you play Wizard101, What do you do while your'e logged in? I'll go first. I play 4- 6+ hours everyday. Most of the time I do quests. Sometimes I train my pet, do dungeon gauntlets and /or one shot duel dungeons. I'm interested in hearing about your game time. GO!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
About an hour during weekdays, mostly gardening and doing daily assignments.

More like 4-6 hours on weekends, usually mornings, to get some questing in. Alia has been questing with a partner since Polaris, so nowadays she only quests when my IRL friend is on (weekends, once or twice a month); the rest of my wizards are soloists still.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
I try to play for only 4 hours but sometimes i end up playing all day...

~Natalie level 64
~Natalie level 18

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I used to play about 4-5 hours everyday, but due to my daily life now, I only really get to play for about 2 hours a day. Hopefully, now that's it's summer, I can get to play more. I spend my time doing whatever really, but most of the time I just do quests.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Now that it is summertime I play hmm about 4-6 Hours a day, but sometimes all day from shortly after I wake up...