Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All of the Mentioned Worlds/Locations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Here is a list of all of the worlds we have heard about or seen in passing:

Empyrea- Obviously the next storyline world, reportedly a sky world.

Alissar- Mentioned as a lost city, it is unclear if this is a separate world or a zone within Zafaria

Albion- Mentioned by the foxes, unclear if this is a separate skyway in Marleybone or a world itself

Gobblerton- Mentioned by the Gobbler King, the world has been taken over by witches

Karamelle- Mentioned in an interview and in the Greyrose Ravenwood Roll Call, made of candy

Yago- Mentioned in the Tower of the Helephant, known to have star fields

Vaudeville- Mentioned in the back story of the haunted puppets, could be a world or a zone within a world

Wallaru- Mentioned in the Arcanum, appears to be an Australian world

El Dorado- Mentioned in Pirate101, an elusive world made of gold

Rajah- Mentioned in Pirate101, home of the tigers, under Marleybonian rule

Nodor- Mentioned in Avalon, unclear if it is a separate world or a zone within Avalon

Castle Queribus- Mentioned in the quest leading to Darkmoor, unclear if it is a world or a zone in a world

Penguinonia- Mentioned in Polaris, unclear if it is a world or a zone in a world

Tundaria- Mentioned in Polaris, unclear if it is a world or a zone in a world

Walzakistan- Mentioned in Polaris, unclear if it is a world of zone in a world

70 Seas- Mentioned in Polaris, unclear if it is a world, expression, or if there are 70 total seas in the Spiral

Lighthouse World- Seen in a Pirate101 skyway, it has a dark rocky shore with a light house

Krok World- The original homeworld of the Kroks, it was plagued which forced them to leave

Sloth World- The original homeworld of the sloths, mentioned in Pirate101

Pictured Volcano World- Seen in the Fire Arcanum room, depicts floating volcano landscape

Pictured American Indian World- Seen in the Balance Arcanum room, depicts a world themed around american indian culture (My headcanon name for this world is Hippyhop)

Does anyone else know any worlds that could be located along the Spiral? Which ones would you like to see in the either game down the line? Leave your opinion below!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi, great list!

I'd argue that the Native American world pictured in the Balance Arcanum scholar's office closely resembles part of Cool Ranch in Pirate101. The buffalo people lived in a similar looking area.

Also, the monquistadors in Azteca resemble the monquistans in Pirate101.

That's all I can think of for now.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Freshta on Jun 25, 2017 wrote:
Hi, great list!

I'd argue that the Native American world pictured in the Balance Arcanum scholar's office closely resembles part of Cool Ranch in Pirate101. The buffalo people lived in a similar looking area.

Also, the monquistadors in Azteca resemble the monquistans in Pirate101.

That's all I can think of for now.

Alia Misthaven
It has been confirmed that Jackie from a world other than Cool Ranch, which leads me to believe this will be another world entirely.

As for the monquistadors, that is actually a group of monquistans from Monquista. As in the Spiral, Monquista represent Spain while Azteca represent the Mayan and Aztec Empires. And as we all know, once Spain showed up in Mexico, they all died ...

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
in the arcanum, main lobby, with the big spiral map, it shows every world we been to, and a world with if i recall a red house... if you stand at the far right side from the main hall entrance, this area swoops down by the ground...

Survivor
Mar 17, 2017
There is also weirwood, which is mentioned in the wysteria storyline

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Deathschoolftw12 on Jun 29, 2017 wrote:
There is also weirwood, which is mentioned in the wysteria storyline
Ah... The infamous weirwood controversy... I do believe for the longest time we all thought that was a world until Avalon came out. Now it is confirmed that weirwood is simply an area within Avalon.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
camahawk on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
in the arcanum, main lobby, with the big spiral map, it shows every world we been to, and a world with if i recall a red house... if you stand at the far right side from the main hall entrance, this area swoops down by the ground...
I took a look in the Arcanum's map of the Spiral and I saw 10 world bubbles:

One showing Bartleby- Wizard City
One showing a Pyramid- Krokotopia
One showing a clock tower- Marleybone
One showing the Moodah- MooShu
One showing the Dragon Titan- Dragonspyre
One showing the Celestia Main Area- Celestia
One showing a jungle- Zafaria
One showing the Throne Building in Grizzleheim- Grizzleheim
One showing a building with a root through it- Wysteria
And finally one lump of random dirt- Unknown World

From what you said about the red house, I think you may be seeing either Wysteria or Grizzleheim's world bubble as they both have a red color scheme and have house-like designs.

Maybe I missed something when I went back, but those were the only ten I could see. Although it would be really cool is they added the other Spiral worlds to the map, like they did for the 5,000,000 monolith that had both Pirate101 and Wizard101 world bubbles.

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I think Alissar, El Dorado, and Shangra-bah are all the same place.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Ideas086 on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
I think Alissar, El Dorado, and Shangra-bah are all the same place.
That is an interesting thought, but I feel like they all seem very different over all. Shangri-Bah was based on Shangri-La a heaven-like city in (I think) Buddhist belief, while El Dorado was a mystical city of gold in South America. So I think those two places are most definitely different. Also I think that Shangri-Bah is located within the world of MooShu. Alissar may be one of these worlds, but I think there is not enough evidence besides the fact it is a "lost city" and from the context I think it is either a zone in Zafaria or its own world.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Jnightstone on Jul 16, 2017 wrote:
That is an interesting thought, but I feel like they all seem very different over all. Shangri-Bah was based on Shangri-La a heaven-like city in (I think) Buddhist belief, while El Dorado was a mystical city of gold in South America. So I think those two places are most definitely different. Also I think that Shangri-Bah is located within the world of MooShu. Alissar may be one of these worlds, but I think there is not enough evidence besides the fact it is a "lost city" and from the context I think it is either a zone in Zafaria or its own world.
Heaven like city? Empyrea is a heaven like sky world.... connections?