Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find my main quest in Grizzleheim.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I decided today to quest through Grizzleheim in order to reach Wintertusk to be able to farm Halfgang as much as I want without help, the only problem is I can't find my main quest line for Grizzleheim and I don't know where to look for it. If anyone has any suggestions or ways to fix this, that would be much appreciated.

Duncan Drakestone Level 85 Life

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Can you let us know the name of any quest you do have in Grizzleheim...?

Have you gone to Grizzleheim and just clicked on "Quest Finder" in your quest log to see where it points you?

Have you checked in with Merle Ambrose in Wizard City, to get started on Grizzleheim? (He's the one who sends you there originally.)

Or with Baldur Goldpaws in Wizard City, Olde Towne, by the Bazaar...? (If you never did his introductory quest at level 20, Merle won't send you to Grizzleheim until you do.)

What level and world are you currently playing in the main quest-line of the game...? (Part of Grizzleheim is level restricted.)

More information about your current situation will help get us started on helping you...

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
What are the quests in your log? I could tell you which quest you need if you can reply back to me your quests.Thanks!

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I am having the same issue, I read that Im supposed to talk to Bjorn Ironclaws and Hegan SheildBreaker, but I can't. Can someone help??