Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a Fire Pet Please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Hello Everyone. I am looking for a fire pet for my level 95 Pyromancer. At the moment, i have an Epic Polar Fox with 9% resist, and a may cast healing current, along with a tower shield card. In addition to that, i have an adult Blaze Beast with Pain Giver and Spell Proof. I am looking for a pet that has Pain Giver, Spell Proof, Fire Dealer, and possibly a may cast Fairy. If anyone is willing to hatch with me, i am prepared to give you an amount of packs equal to the amount of hatches that you will do with my pet, or anything equal to that amount of crowns. I would personally prefer you hatch with my Blaze Beast as i believe it will produce better results. If anybody is willing to hatch with me, please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advance!

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
ive got a sun serpent pet that im hatching to get better, unfortunately it got storm damage cause my first pet was storm so im trying to keep on breading it untill its removed.
**UPDATE** just got a raptor to teen and ir has both fairy and pixie, im going to keep leveling and ill let you know if it gets something good and you can let me know if you want to hatch

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
What other talents does your Sun Serpent have?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
it has may casy furnace, out going healing, PP chance and storm damage

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
i also just got another raptor that got both fairy and pixie, but again sadly got storm damage