Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Learning Blade Spells of Other Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2016
i think it would extremely cool if all of the blade spells could be learned for people who want to use the mastery or exalted amulets to have a "secondary" class

- Charles LionForge
Level 89 (almost 90) Thaumaturge

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Only problem is gear wouldnt give much damage boost your better off using your own schools spells.

Only good thing would be for dungeon runs so people can blade storms and fires to do more damage so dungeons go quicker

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I disagree, buy TC versions, make a pet with one, there are also a lot of jewels which give school blades and of course there are always the tri blades you can train.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Maybe but there are pets, gems, etc. I honestly used crowns long ago to get my training points back and get rid of my secondary schools because it's only good for lower levels, and I like having more points for astral spells. In the higher worlds its a waste of pips to use a weak secondary spell and do almost no damage cause your gear is not made for it and you can only train up to 7 pip spells. I think secondary schools are a joke now besides life and life mastery amulet to use satyr for healing

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
blackwolf10799 on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
Maybe but there are pets, gems, etc. I honestly used crowns long ago to get my training points back and get rid of my secondary schools because it's only good for lower levels, and I like having more points for astral spells. In the higher worlds its a waste of pips to use a weak secondary spell and do almost no damage cause your gear is not made for it and you can only train up to 7 pip spells. I think secondary schools are a joke now besides life and life mastery amulet to use satyr for healing
life... sprite... satyr...
death... feint...
balance.... weakness (pvp)
ice.. tower shield...
that's really it

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Having a secondary school is useless when you can do so much more damage focusing on your own school. And if you make blades and other spells available to everybody what's the point in choosing schools at all if everybody can do the same thing no matter what school.