Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
In wizard101 when I try to sell my treasure cards, reagents and pet snacks at shops the price changes to the minimum amount all the time how do I fix. Please help

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
What things sell for is determined by how many are already in the bazaar, as far as shops, the price is set as far as I know, there really is nothing you can do to "fix" it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
tyson65 on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
In wizard101 when I try to sell my treasure cards, reagents and pet snacks at shops the price changes to the minimum amount all the time how do I fix. Please help
To get the best price, you should only sell at the Bazaar. Any other shop will only give you the minimum price.

Prices at the Bazaar will fluctuate (go up and down), because the pricing there is based on supply and demand. Sometimes the Bazaar prices will also be low, when that happens it means that the item you're selling is commonly available. There's too much supply so the price you get will be low.

If what you're selling is rare or scarce, however, then there is low supply and high demand. That means you can get a very high price for it. That's why selling at the Bazaar is always the best idea.

Alia Misthaven