Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throwback Thursday

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
When is the next Throwback Thursday? I saw another post from years ago saying it happens at least once a month, but I wanted to be certain that this remains the same. So when, if not how often are we having another one?

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
IceWizzy12 on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
When is the next Throwback Thursday? I saw another post from years ago saying it happens at least once a month, but I wanted to be certain that this remains the same. So when, if not how often are we having another one?
They will never announce this ahead of time. But, considering there hasn't been a Throwback Thursday yet this month, there'll probably be one on the 22nd or 29th, or maybe both.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2016
Will the flutes be back in the throwback thursdays because i was planning to get one but I was on vacation so I couldn't buy it.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SuchSparkz on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
Will the flutes be back in the throwback thursdays because i was planning to get one but I was on vacation so I couldn't buy it.
I got a flute wand from a fishing chest in the mirage themed house, forget what exactly it is called, you may want to try that in the meantime

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Jasmine3429 on Jul 18, 2017 wrote:
I got a flute wand from a fishing chest in the mirage themed house, forget what exactly it is called, you may want to try that in the meantime
Just a word of warning to SuchSparkz, but Jasmine got the Life version from fishing. Fishing chests ONLY give the no level bundle items, so it is impossible to get any other flute besides the Life one.

If you don't want the Life one, then you'll have to wait for the next Throwback Thursday.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2016
Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
SuchSparkz on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
Where can I fish for the flute wand?
Sultan's Palace and Nomad's Camp.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2016
Can I get some advice for fishing for the life flute wand because I've been fishing for 3 days and still haven't gotten it. Idk what to use in order to get the this flute wand

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
SuchSparkz on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Can I get some advice for fishing for the life flute wand because I've been fishing for 3 days and still haven't gotten it. Idk what to use in order to get the this flute wand
Only advice I have is to keep fishing.